Elemental Gearbolt Assassin's Case

Wow. Sweet thing, I know you could probably haul in some serious cash for that. Might put in a bid for shits and giggles in the future.

Sleek as all hell, worthy of many bumps!

Still love the game, too. Fantastic soundtrack, very rare that you hear an orchestrated soundtrack in a game, much less a shooter. Bloody brilliant.

That's AWESOME!

If I could afford it I'd grab it in a second, but something tells me that's going to go for quite a bit.

ask cheapy maybe he'd be interested since hes now a celebrity and all. kinda like how dan elektro is attached to one of these although he did sold his set.

After reading up on it, this is apparently one of the rarest video game items ever in production, especially the gold plated PS1 memory card. I could never, ever part with it if I had it in my collection.

[quote name='Scorch']After reading up on it, this is apparently one of the rarest video game items ever in production, especially the gold plated PS1 memory card. I could never, ever part with it if I had it in my collection.[/quote]

QFT.

That game is really good too.

[quote name='petersen98374']I've been outbid. What does anyone think is the most I should pay for this?
Also is anyone else here bidding on this?[/QUOTE]

ive seen this go as high as $750

[quote name='Caliburn']Wow, I'm trying to remember where else I saw this...

Someone on GameTZ or Digitpress had one, too.[/quote]

Probably Digitpress, since they've ranked it a 10/10 in rarity. That's saying something when you consider that Valkyrie Profile only merits a 5/10.

Why is the memory card pictured here (link found from auction page) red and not gold-plated like that in the auction?

Nice jump in the last 20 seconds. Congratulations on that sale price!

Mine also has the cherry red card.

They were originally supposed to all be gold. At some point, they just decided it would be too much work to do that, so they just left them and did not paint them.

If you look at the guncon, it is really obvious it was painted. Honestly, not even the highest quality paint.

Still, one of my favorite pieces in my collection. The one that people said went for $750 was the one I won. It actually went for $850 or so plus shipping, but who is counting. Looks like a really good buy at this point :)

Also, these are much rarer than the 50 number. Nobody knows for sure how many are out there, but other than Victor Ireland's copy, there are less than 5 copies known in collector's hands from what I know.

[quote name='raregamergirl']Also, these are much rarer than the 50 number. Nobody knows for sure how many are out there, but other than Victor Ireland's copy, there are less than 5 copies known in collector's hands from what I know.[/QUOTE]

There should be about 50 out there as that's about how many GunCons I sold to Victor for the contest. I actually have one of them myself but I was also in the tourny. I know a lot of people on the list who have them too. There's no way in hell I'm ever going to part with mine though =) It's just too damn rare =)

Just a note, I have one and it was picked up outside of the US for way way less than that...Also, my memory card is gold.

bread's done
Back