I'm a sex-somniac.

djkunai

Banned
I'm absolutely serious. This has happened dozens of times in the past year. I have sex in my sleep with no memory of it the next morning. I've woken up a few times during, but only when my girlfriend asked me if I was awake. I also apparently make-out in my sleep as well.

I know, wtf.

[quote name='djkunai']I'm absolutely serious. This has happened dozens of times in the past year. I have sex in my sleep with no memory of it the next morning. I've woken up a few times during, but only when my girlfriend asked me if I was awake. I also apparently make-out in my sleep as well.

I know, wtf.[/QUOTE]
Let's hope you never have pets...

When I can have sex in my sleep I think I'd want to kill myself. I don't want something that fun to be autonomous.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Let's hope you never have pets...[/quote]

:rofl:

Of course, he never said if his girlfriend was human...

[quote name='gunm']:rofl:

Of course, he never said if his girlfriend was human...[/quote]

She's human, we have pets, and it's only ever happened with her.

[quote name='Magehart']When I can have sex in my sleep I think I'd want to kill myself. I don't want something that fun to be autonomous.[/quote]
"Autonomous" means "independent", doesn't it?

Somehow I suspect most CAGs have autonomous sex. :)

[quote name='beane316']damn...and i can't even get tang when i'm awake[/quote]
I'm just going out on a limb here, but maybe it's because you call it "tang"?

[quote name='bmachine']"Autonomous" means "independent", doesn't it?

I'm just going out on a limb here, but maybe it's because you call it "tang"?[/quote]

fuck you and bringing logic to the internet! :bomb:

[quote name='bmachine']"Autonomous" means "independent", doesn't it?

I'm just going out on a limb here, but maybe it's because you call it "tang"?[/quote]

I saw that as well. I think he was meaning automatic or instinctive or something like that.

[quote name='djkunai']She's human, we have pets, and it's only ever happened with her.[/quote]

Didnt you say that your dog runs away from you ever since one night you cant remember?

[quote name='djkunai']I'm absolutely serious. This has happened dozens of times in the past year. I have sex in my sleep with no memory of it the next morning. I've woken up a few times during, but only when my girlfriend asked me if I was awake. I also apparently make-out in my sleep as well.

I know, wtf.[/QUOTE]

Are you DMX?

Don't feel alone, My wife says I do this all the time. I start making out with her and trying to have sex, but when I wake up I don't remember it at all. We have had sex a few times like this, but i only remember it if she wakes me up during.......

and it is WTF!

So umm....are you asking for advice regarding this issue? Or are just here to brag? :)

Damn, and I only got to sleepwalk back when I was a kid. CrimsonSnipette says I only mumble in my sleep, not sex or anything else....she seems disappointed.

She's currently trying to smack me for writing this. Love you too, sweetie.

Crimson wants you to ask your g/f if she thinks you're better when you're asleep than if you're awake, because she (Crimson) doesn't think she (your g/f) can tell the difference if your she (your g/f) has to ask if you're awake when you do this (sex).

Typing in 3rd person limited sucks.

~HotShotX

[quote name='HotShotX']Crimson wants you to ask your g/f if she thinks you're better when you're asleep than if you're awake, because she (Crimson) doesn't think she (your g/f) can tell the difference if your she (your g/f) has to ask if you're awake when you do this (sex).[/quote]

:rofl:

This is funny.

Getting sexed and the rest that your brain requires at the same time FTW.:applause:

OP, are you the one on the bottom? You'd almost have to be if you are still asleep during the act. I'm surprised your girl doesn't get pissed that you don't wake up!

I second the idea of asking her if you're better while asleep. [quote name='Maklershed']:bomb:[/quote]
With a hot head like that, no wonder you've moved on from pill form to straight shootin' up propecia.

Wait a minute...

I was just thinking about this. If insomnia is characterized by the persistent inability to fall asleep or to remain asleep, wouldn't "sex-somnia" be the inability to have sex or remain sexually active?:whistle2:s

OP, I think you might be classified as a "sleep-sexer" rather than having sex-somnia.

I am guilty of this as well. I believe my girlfriend thought I was making this up, but there was an article in her Cosmo magazine which affirmed it.

[quote name='LordFungus']Don't feel alone, My wife says I do this all the time. I start making out with her and trying to have sex, but when I wake up I don't remember it at all. We have had sex a few times like this, but i only remember it if she wakes me up during.......

and it is WTF![/quote]
I know.

And to those who asked, I'm either on top or sideways. :roll:

:edit:

And apparently better... :whistle2:#

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']That probably counts as rape somehow.[/quote]

Seriously- she has sex with me without my consent.

[quote name='shieryda']Wait a minute...

I was just thinking about this. If insomnia is characterized by the persistent inability to fall asleep or to remain asleep, wouldn't "sex-somnia" be the inability to have sex or remain sexually active?:whistle2:s

OP, I think you might be classified as a "sleep-sexer" rather than having sex-somnia.[/quote]

You've got it a little wrong. Insomnia breaks down like this:
In - lack of
Somnia - sleep/dreams

So being a sex-somniac is essentially the same thing as saying sex-sleeper. ;)

[quote name='unforeseen']djkunai gives new meaning to "flipping"[/QUOTE]

If I only I could do the same thing with GameRush... oh wait.

[quote name='MadChedar0']This is actually exactly like an old "Mad About You" episode.... interesting[/quote]

I remember the same episode. And in that episode, he was better in his sleep.

when my ex stood over, id wake up for sex..and yes wake her up, at least partially for it too...do you mean soething like that? or more of like an intense wet dream?

a few times , id wake up..after having "nice" dreams :D, but id wake up with actual scratches on my back, and i tried moving my hands to follow the marks, and i couldnt..that freaked me out but in a good way

bread's done
Back