1 Year of EGM Magazine For Free!!

[quote name='Guy Legend']If you're already subsribed, can you extend it using this deal?[/quote]

pretty sure they just add a year thats how it works usually im gonna try to go for 2011 :D

thanks OP

Hmm, I just signed up for a free year of this a few weeks ago when some site had EGM and Games for Windows mag free. Wonder if I'd get the extra year tacked on if I signed up for this too, or if it's too soon. Don't really want 2 copies of the same mag each month.

I just added a year, thanks OP.

What happens if you sign up 4 times with the same offer, do they only give you one year, cancel your account, or give you 4 years? I signed up once sometime in 2007 and now this time but was curious to know.

Thanks again,

Alex

[quote name='Furashu']pretty sure they just add a year thats how it works usually im gonna try to go for 2011 :D

thanks OP[/quote]

Cool, I filled it out using the same info my current sub. is under. :cool:

I too hope they don't start sending me 2 copies of the same issue....:whistle2:s

I'll extend it a year, presumably I may have a 360 or PS3 by the time this runs out so it will actually be applicable (not much ps2 coverage unfortunately)

So do they just add a year to you're subscription based on the address?
or name?

Anyways, I signed up

Thank you for this. I know people don't really read magazines much anymore, not even me. But it's free and it kinda takes me back. :)

Last year i somehow started get 3 issues a month. Really sucked because 1 of them was eating into a year but the 3rd one came for free it seems.

[quote name='Guy Legend']If you're already subsribed, can you extend it using this deal?[/quote]

I'm 99% sure you can; that would explain why I have GFW thru 2011 and EGM thru 2010. :cool:

[quote name='Walt Jay']I'm 99% sure you can; that would explain why I have GFW thru 2011 and EGM thru 2010. :cool:[/quote]

whats GFW?

[quote name='Masters']Thank you for this. I know people don't really read magazines much anymore, not even me. But it's free and it kinda takes me back. :)[/QUOTE]

Until i get a TV in my shitter I will always need magazines.

[quote name='coolflea216']Until i get a TV in my shitter I will always need magazines.[/quote]

Since I can't/won't play videogames in there, I will have to agree. Even if its for games I can't get, it's always a nice read.

Forgive my being critical, but EGM? It's more like "Brochure Gaming Monthly" with how thin and ad-laden their issues are. So little content.

[quote name='Doc Lobster']Forgive my being critical, but EGM? It's more like "Brochure Gaming Monthly" with how thin and ad-laden their issues are. So little content.[/QUOTE]

Ya, what a ripoff for free.

bread's done
Back