Best Buy 50% off games

Roly72

CAG Veteran
I just returned from my local Best Buy and they have a bunch of games 50%. I live in Tampa, FL. Some that stood out America's Army 360, Fear, Forza 2 all were 50% off. they had a large selection of PS3 and WII games as well.

[quote name='Roly72']I live in Tampa, FL. Some that stood out America's Army 360, Fear, Forza 2 all were 50% off. they had a large selection of PS3 and WII games as well.[/quote]

Which store in Tampa?

Also, are you saying a large selection of their PS3 and Wii games were marked 50% off, or are you merely saying they had a large selection?

Mine had a few old sports games, Superman Returns, Ratatouile and some other games of similar craptitude a few days ago. The had a sign next to them "30% off lowest marked price" except none of them had actually been marked so I'm not sure exactly how cheap they were.

[quote name='Mysterio']Which store in Tampa?

Also, are you saying a large selection of their PS3 and Wii games were marked 50% off, or are you merely saying they had a large selection?[/quote]

I visited the Dale Mabry Hwy store. I would say they had about 10-15 games on each system. On the Wii they had Battalion Wars 2 for 50% off as well. They have a cart and all the games are on it.

bread's done
Back