Hottest video game characters

InnocentSinner

CAGiversary!
Which video game characters (male or female, depending on your preferences) are among your list of the hottest? And why?

Note: Those of you who have nothing to say other than "omg who finds a video game character hot?" can troll elsewhere.

My pick then is still my pick now.

Aya Brea from Parasite Eve.

gparasiteeve1.jpg

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']The angry sun who chases you in SMB3.

...did I misunderstand?[/quote]

you jerk
i was gonna put that! and i had a picture and everything!

=)

Well I was going to put down the correct answer, Kasumi, but I realized that Kendal had already gotten an even better answer.

[quote name='InnocentSinner']I'm personally into the femme fatale type.[/QUOTE]When it comes to femme fatales, my vote goes to Hibana from Nightshade. :D

I really don't have any but I just wanna :applause: the OP for making a mature statement in the topic! Very nice. It's good to have some mature people around here ^_^

[quote name='PyroGamer']She looks deformed. Pale, nasty skin, and a freakishly disproportional anatomy.[/quote]

Freakishly disproportional in all the right places :D

Aw crap, RelentlessRolento, how could I forget Sniper Wolf?? She instilled in me one of my weirdest obsessions: female snipers. As awesome as a hot chick with a gun is, for some reason a hot chick with a sniper rifle is better. Oh, and the accent :p

[quote name='PyroGamer']She looks deformed. Pale, nasty skin, and a freakishly disproportional anatomy.[/QUOTE]

So you wouldn't hit that?

she or he ? i guess still hot (weird inside)
[quote name='InnocentSinner']No way. Poison trumps Bridget, by far.
411px-Poison_SF.jpg
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='The Crotch']Can't believe nobody's said it yet: Bridget.[/QUOTE]
I've never gone for the shotacon.

As for poison, call shim what you want, I'd still hit hir (in all senses of the word).

And to Slayz, Chun-Li is definitely the hottest... but the puffy sleeves have always freaked me out.

I'm also going to take this time to mention Farah, even though she's a wee bit anorexic for my tastes.

farah_standing.jpg

And while I'm at it....
0526_bestbooty2.jpg

and even (big picture)
Kaileena_%28The_Empress_of_Time%29_in_Prince_of_Persia_the_Warrior_Within.jpg

[quote name='bostonfrontier']So you wouldn't hit that?[/QUOTE]
Hey now, I never said anything like that.

As a fictional character her skin problems can be done away with with a new render, and while I wouldn't call them the "hottest ever", I can certainly live with the pillow-sized... funbags.

Perhaps I'm just more of a KoF guy:

mai-shiranui-020.jpg

Some more:

Hellgate, anyone? Sure, the game is a huge disappointment, but we can still enjoy the characters.
hellgate_avalon.jpg

And Lulu from FFX. Though she seems a bit too kinky for me.
lulu-final-fantasy-x.jpg

And, of course, Fire Emblem
eirika.jpg

Pyro: Merely being involved with Warrior Within results in a -10 to attractiveness.

Also, when/why did you change your user title? The old one was the name of one of my favourite DOA songs.

Compiling a list would take forever...but my all time favorite is Tifa Lockhart (I'm an FF whore :p) Ashe, Yuffie, Selphie, and Rikku are all nice too.

Ummm...lots of girls from fighting games, Samus from Metroid, etc etc. Too many to decide!

[quote name='lunatic_pandora']Master Chief. fuckin' babe.

In all seriousness, though, Alyx Vance. Hands down.[/quote]

Ah yeah, Alyx is hot with a good personality. Also liked Aya Brea. While not gaming related (although im sure theres some shitty game out there) Talho from Eureka 7.

What the? Nobody has mentioned the lady who, in my opinion, set the polygonal standard of having a huge rack and small waist with long legs. My vote goes to the Tomb Raider herself, Lara Croft. Yes, she does seem like the village bicycle these days, but she still deserves some credit.

And BTW, that Aya chick from Parasite Eve is mighty fine, I'm gonna have to google the crap outta her sometime.

[quote name='The Crotch']Pyro: Merely being involved with Warrior Within results in a -10 to attractiveness.[/quote]
I was actually going to make a comment about how I was not advocating in any way the admiration of Warrior Within. Or Two Thrones, for that matter (which I believe the Farah pic is modeled after). I just happened to come across the Shahdee pic whilst googling Farah.
Also, when/why did you change your user title? The old one was the name of one of my favourite DOA songs.
A couple weeks back, methinks. I'm really not all that "hardcore" ("Ass Cheap Ass" fits me better), plus I found my new one rather clever (a play on CheapyD's usertitle, if you didn't catch it).

bread's done
Back