Orlando MegaCon 2008 - March 7th-9th - Free CAG bracelet pickup opportunity!

WhipSmartBanky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Anyone in the Florida area (or beyond) going to MegaCon this year? Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I will be there.

For those who didn't participate in the SASE promotion, I'll have a limited quantity of free CAG "Play Cheap" bracelets to give out. It won't even cost you the two stamps! ;) The first 50 CAGs who stop by Artist Alley: White Section #14 and say, "Bring on the free hooch!" will get one.

Of course, nothing free is totally without consequence - you'll also have to meet CAGs WhipSmartBanky and Methane.

bankyavatarke6.gif
methaneavatarfv4.gif

Indeed.

Is there any interest, now that we're a few weeks closer? I got a bag of CAGbracelets to give out from CheapyMom today.

I'll post details of where and how to get them as we get closer and when I know more. Of course the bracelets will be free, but I'm thinking you might have to say "bring on the free hooch" to get the hookup. :D

[quote name='Kevinheidari']Yeah I'm in Tampa and I'll be hitting it up for only one day though, probably on Saturday with a buddy.[/QUOTE]
Saturday's usually the best day.

I still can't decide, even though it's perfect because it would be a great way to start off spring break.

That I just realized I won't have because I'll be working anyway. Shit.

I've gathered some CAG-related items together if anyone would be interested in me bringing them next weekend for you guys to see. I've got a lot of old avatar drawings as well as some original CAGcomic art, thumbnails, and concept drawings including a deleted scene from the ESRB parody.

[quote name='Mahavali']I might go, never been to one of these things.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Otherguy676']GF and I look like we might be going Sunday if we can get off work[/QUOTE]

For better or worse you'll miss a lot of the cosplayers, but Sunday is usually the day the dealers try to unload whatever they don't want to bring home with them, so a lot of good things to be found.

Hope to see you guys there!

[quote name='Otherguy676']looks like some very minor surgery is going to keep me from going. Every1 have fun![/QUOTE]
Sorry to hear you're sidelined, Otherguy! Perhaps next year!

I'll be there just one question.... can you hold a couple of 'em bracelets (one for me and one for my daugther)?

Thanks , see ya'll there.

[quote name='HELLAWAITS']I'll be there just one question.... can you hold a couple of 'em bracelets (one for me and one for my daugther)?

Thanks , see ya'll there.[/QUOTE]
You got'em! See ya there!

Hi there... again.. i'm still in Lakeland , daughter getting ready (will be cosplaying CHOJI from Naruto) so hopefully see ya later.

[quote name='HELLAWAITS']Hi there... again.. i'm still in Lakeland , daughter getting ready (will be cosplaying CHOJI from Naruto) so hopefully see ya later.[/QUOTE]
I cannot believe I missed you, Hellawaits! I left the table briefly, and you stopped by! Glad you still got your bracelets though!

Crimson and I will be there around 10am, we're getting ready now. Hold us 2 bracelets, I'm definitely stopping by the booth.

~HotShotX

[quote name='PacoDG']I did not see this thread until now. I had went on Friday, got a good amount of photos (mostly video game related happenings), posted up on Destructoid here[/QUOTE]
Wow! Great pics, Paco! Makes me feel a little better about not getting too many. I'll get mine posted up later this week, hopefully.

I'm looking to find a few pics myself, particularly of Crimson and myself together. We only took a few ourselves, though people took photos of us about over a dozen times :)

I also plan on doing a full write-up of our trip there (and meeting with WSB and imaginary friend Methane) once I get a few shots of the swag acquired :)

~HotShotX

[quote name='HotShotX']I'm looking to find a few pics myself, particularly of Crimson and myself together. We only took a few ourselves, though people took photos of us about over a dozen times :)

I also plan on doing a full write-up of our trip there (and meeting with WSB and imaginary friend Methane) once I get a few shots of the swag acquired :)

~HotShotX[/QUOTE]
I've got a pic of you and Crimson. It didn't come out great, but PM me your email address and I'll send it to you. You guys got a picture of Methane and myself too, right? Would you email that to me?

bread's done
Back