marten's Random Box 2007!

persibro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Sorry for the delay folks! I've been at school all week and this is the first chance that I've had.

Some background info just in case you don't know:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2565829

And without further ado...

IMG_0013.jpg

marten's Random Box 2007!!!!11

PS1
------------------
Final Fantasy Chronicles
Official Street Fighter™ Anniversary Edition Controller - Ryu
IMG_0015.jpg

PS2
------------------
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
God of War
Growlanser: Heritage of War LE
Persona 3

PS3
------------------
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
IMG_0019.jpg

DS
------------------
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Gamecube
------------------
Resident Evil 4

Wii
------------------
Nyko Charge Station
IMG_0016.jpg

Xbox 360
------------------
Viva Piñata
skate.
Assassin's Creed
Prey
Madden '07
Need for Speed: Carbon Collector's Edition
Eternal Sonata Faceplate
IMG_0018.jpg

Movies
------------------
The Devil's Rejects (Blu-Ray)
DVE High Definition (Combo Format)
The Simpsons Complete Ninth Season Collector's Edition
IMG_0014.jpg

Misc
------------------
250GB Portable Hard Drive

And finally......................
Beer Money ($20 in an envelope - LOL!!)
IMG_0020.jpg

Overall, I'm extremely happy with the stuff I got, even if some of the stuff I already have. :razz:

Thanks to marten for all the thoughtful gifts, and congrats to the other CAGs with their prizes!

OK marten, time to explain yourself!

Holy crap, Marten.

Just that PS2 GAME SELECTION is amazing. I would have been impressed if that was all the Random Box contained (Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, God of War, Growlanser: Heritage of War LE, Persona 3). But throw in Oblivion for PS3, Phantom Hourglass, all the 360 games, all the other stuff (like $20 cash) - awesome!

[quote name='persibro']
OK marten, time to explain yourself!
[/QUOTE]

Marten is the man.

And a halfway decent carpenter.

These are the only facts you need.

Oh, and he probably has some portion of alcohol swimming around in his veins at all times. The mick.

Wow! I'm jealous!. OP what's the return address? I wanna go sleep with Marten for an Eternal Sonata faceplate. Or you. Can I sleep with you for it?

[quote name='Maklershed']Que?[/quote]
marten's like, 50, or somethin'. (i call him a relic occassionally)

funny thing is... HE STILL HAS HIS HAIR, YOU BALD BITCH!

anyways, anybody giving someone $20 in an envelope labeled ''Beer Munnies'' is a hero in my book.

Marten suffers from the rare disease of being insane and charitable at the same time.

That's an insane amount of stuff in that box, and congrats to the OP for getting such a great prize.

Glad you like it.

I didn't feel this box was quite complete, so I had to do some hunting around for that last little...."something".

Fortunately, his profile gave away the fact he has that triple. That is where the hard drive comes in.

With a bit of tomfoolery and a little dismantling, that 250gb hard drive pops into that triple rather nicely. So much for storage issues now, eh Cheapy? ;)

It was a blast putting it together. And hey, if you don't drink beer....well, there's always something money can be used for, right? :D

Martin is, how to put it, loaded. Unlike Scrooge McDuck however, he shares the wealth. BTW, Martin, I've still haven't gotten my insane present like Music's dilstick and Strell's door. Come on, 37in 1080p HDTV with dildos attached!

Don't forget to vote for Marten as CAG hero of the year!

Wow marten way to go!

I am excited as ever as a winner myself (Chose a PSP).

Good to see you are happy OP, and for a great cause.

Great stuff man! :applause:

[quote name='marten']Glad you like it.

I didn't feel this box was quite complete, so I had to do some hunting around for that last little...."something".

Fortunately, his profile gave away the fact he has that triple. That is where the hard drive comes in.

With a bit of tomfoolery and a little dismantling, that 250gb hard drive pops into that triple rather nicely. So much for storage issues now, eh Cheapy? ;)

It was a blast putting it together. And hey, if you don't drink beer....well, there's always something money can be used for, right? :D[/QUOTE]

Wow, that is awesome Marten. I'm not even the one that received it, but I want to thank you on behalf of CAGs everywhere for being so generous and generally cool.

I dub thee: Buckfutter!

[quote name='Strell']The door I received is like The Wiz:

Nobody can beat it.[/quote]

I'd love to see a picture.

So apparently, I have no idea what is going on. I take it, everyone from CAG who donated to Childs Play was put into some "drawing" for said mystery box?

Perhaps next year when I have a full time job, I could donate. Can you donate the games themselves, or just straight cash (homey). I don't want those sick hospital kids playing crap games!

wow marten. your coolness meter just shot off the scale. That was about 50 things more then I thought would be in there! I was expecting some random peice of crap game you got used at blockbuster. maybe a can or soup. Dog food, president clinton t shirts. Random stuff like that.

like a grab bag mystery box.

That was cool. I would have shit my self opening all that stuff!

Marten is a king among peasants. Next time I hope his box is empty so he doesn't flaunt his wealth to us poor ass people. :bomb::bomb::bomb:

bread's done
Back