Free Nexon Cash (and possibly other) Codes

[quote name='whitedeath']well not a ref link atleast and i think everyone here knows about it and welcome to cag[/QUOTE]
Read before you reply.
PrizeRebel has been offering free codes as a contest, not as a "complete X offer and get Y" nightly. Its been occuring since December, and hes also been a member of CAG since October.

[quote name='Foladar']Read before you reply.
PrizeRebel has been offering free codes as a contest, not as a "complete X offer and get Y" nightly. Its been occuring since December, and hes also been a member of CAG since October.[/quote]

Are you alright lately? I mean no offense but when I first came here to CAG your posts were alot more friendly but these last couple days it seems like you have been on edge.

The reason why he posted this here, rather than referrals, is because PrizeRebel is having a contest similar to Gaminglagoon, and the other Wii website offering codes for things such as Nexon/Xbox/Wii/Neopets nightly, with tonights contest being @ 11:30PM .. had it been for PrizeRebel itself, the post would be locked, but it was posted because of the contest aspect. It appears they generally run their contests around 8PM, unless tonights time is a new timeframe they intend to continue or just something to change it up a bit.

Yeah, I wasn't trying to get referrals. Just letting those who might not have seen this yet know about the contest (as I hadn't noticed any topics on it).

bread's done
Back