WTT: GoW2 for COD:WaW

twanky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Some stuff i'm looking to get rid of and looking to get.

Haves:
Gears of War 2

Other stuff for sale/trade:

Xbox 360/PC:
Xbox 360 wireless controller PC receivers

PS2:
Devil May Cry 3 (original edition)
Zone of the Enders w/ Metal Gear Solid 2 demo
Okami **
Red Faction
Medal of Honor: Frontline
Capcom Fighting Evolution
Onimusha 3

Xbox:
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection
Guilty Gear X2 #Reload

Gamecube:
Tales of Symphonia (Non-players choice)
Super Smash Bros Melee (Non-players choice) **

Nintendo DS:
Feel the Magic

PSX:
The Legend of Dragoon
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
Front Mission 3 (missing manual)

GBA SP Game Case (big enough to hold games and accessories)
Red Faction has some light scratches, but still plays fine. Everything else is still in very good condition.

Wants:
Call of Duty: World At War
Hd-Dvds
Paypal
Microsoft Points
XBL subs
Naruto Rise of the Ninja (xbox 360)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dv8mad']Heroes S1 HD-DVD

CML please?[/QUOTE]

I checked your list but didn't really see much either, sorry. I'm always up for paypal or MS points if you're interested.

[quote name='mike.m']cml for Okami and that xbox sf anniversary[/QUOTE]

Hey sorry, i didn't really see anything interesting. Paypal is always an option ;)

[quote name='twanky']Hey sorry, i didn't really see anything interesting. Paypal is always an option ;)[/quote]

Yeah I might have to break down and buy Okami at some point, but I'm a little strapped for cash atm.

Hey Twanky. Interested in quite a few pieces of your list. Would you like to CML and see if anything catches your eye? I have to get to sleep now but I'll check this thread (and PMs) again in the morning.

hey i'd love to check out your list, but i don't see one to check?

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']CML for Heroes =)[/QUOTE]

Sorry man, i didn't really see anything that caught my eye. You said you live in japan, could you get random things over there?

[quote name='dv8mad']Hey Twanky. Interested in quite a few pieces of your list. Would you like to CML and see if anything catches your eye? I have to get to sleep now but I'll check this thread (and PMs) again in the morning.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='twanky']Sorry man, i didn't really see anything that caught my eye. You said you live in japan, could you get random things over there?[/quote]

What kind of things do you need? PM me;).

bread's done
Back