Free Sony 46" BRAVIATM LCD Flat Panel HDTV

[quote name='CouRageouS']Anyone have a blu-ray disc code to use? It says you must mail in an index card entry to enter if you don't use one.[/quote]

Just enter 99999 like it says in the survey.

If you do not have a Blu-ray discTM, please enter "99999".
---------------
If you did not purchase a Blu-ray DiscTM, legibly handprint your First Name, Last Name, Address (no P.O. Boxes), City, State/Province/Territory, Zip/Postal Code, Phone Number (including area code), Email Address (optional), Date of Birth, and Gender (optional) on a standard-sized postcard (no larger than 5" x 7"), enclose it in a postage-paid business size envelope (#10), and mail it to: Blu-ray DiscTM Survey Sweepstakes II, P.O. Box 11479, Burbank, CA 91510.
So yea, if someone could post a blu-ray code for everyone to use. That would be great.

[quote name='CouRageouS']So yea, if someone could post a blu-ray code for everyone to use. That would be great.[/quote]

i entered 99999 and it took all my info at the end

I'll post a code later tonight when I get get one outa my bro's room. That is if it's not posted already.

Anyways ... I see this in so many contests now ... is this a joke? I know it's not really a joke but seriously.

"See Official Rules for mail entry deadlines. Mail entrants from Canada must also answer the following math skill testing question (within 2 minutes, unassisted (e.g., no calculators) and without any outside help) and include it with their mail entry: "what is 2 plus 2, subtracted by 2, multiplied by 2, divided by 2?""

First off it's real easy, if you can't get it just take a minute. Second off why? Third, they would have no idea if outside help was involved nor how much time it took. Fourth ... why? and Finally ... why?

Do they not want Canadians that can't do math to get one of these? Yet Americans and everyone can? I don't get it. My head hurts just thinking of the point of this.

[quote name='strikeratt']Anyways ... I see this in so many contests now ... is this a joke? I know it's not really a joke but seriously.[/quote]

I believe it is because games of totally random chance are illegal in Canada. Having a token math question involved makes it legally count as a skill-based contest, thus subverting the law.

[quote name='drave117']I believe it is because games of totally random chance are illegal in Canada. Having a token math question involved makes it legally count as a skill-based contest, thus subverting the law.[/quote]

I'm not from Canada but you are correct.:applause:

Talladega nights is code: 17530

it came bundled with the PS3, so if it asks, thats the reason you have it. :) (not sure if the none- bundled one has a different code.... better safe then sorry).

using the code, you dont need to send in a postcard, i dont think.

bread's done
Back