Malik's Bad Day LA Giveaway! -----CONGRATS Pookymeister!!!!

Malik112099

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
We have a winner! I used the Random.org random number generator and made it generate a random number between 2 and 35...the number that came up is the post number in this thread that wins.

25yzx52.jpg

Post # 19: http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3900674&postcount=19

Congrats Pookymeister!

I have Bad Day LA (PC). I don't want it anymore for obvious reasons. It is in perfect condition and I feel it might be a waste to toss it in the garbage. Sooooooo.....if you want it (don't worry I will pay for the shipping) post something random here and I will randomly choose a winnar within the next week or so!

Here are some highlights about this game from wikipedia:

The game received several high-profile bad reviews. GameSpot gave it a 3.0, and called it "an abject failure." IGN gave it a 2.7, saying that "it's terrible." Metacritic gave it an aggregate score of 30 percent, while G4's X-Play gave it their lowest rating, a 1 out of 5, also giving it a "Golden Mullet Award" for the year of 2006. PC Gamer gave it a 20%, saying it was "so tasteless I needed to wash myself with lysol after playing the game" and "being a bad Postal clone". Gamespy "awarded" the title the "Coaster of the Year" award for 2006. Gamesradar awarded it the "collateral damage" award for the Anti-Game Of The Year claiming that it seemed to be "designed to be put on this list. If so, congratulations! You did!" But the game lost the award to Sonic The Hedgehog as that was apparently "more of the biggest disappointment of the year rather than the worst game."

Scans of the box:

As the proud owner of such gems as Death By Degrees, Astro Boy and Aquaman (inspiration for the infamous Golden Mullet award), it would be an honor, nay, a privilege to add such a delectable piece of horrendous game history to my collection. Trying to play these games without hanging yourself with a controller is like a game unto itself!

[quote name='Foo228']bad day la
its free, you say?[/quote]

Indeed it is! I updated the OP with scans of the box to heighten the need for this gem!

[quote name='Splatoon']As the proud owner of such gems as Death By Degrees, Astro Boy and Aquaman (inspiration for the infamous Golden Mullet award), it would be an honor, nay, a privilege to add such a delectable piece of horrendous game history to my collection. Trying to play these games without hanging yourself with a controller is like a game unto itself![/quote]

Sounds like fun!

The monkeys under my mattress kindly request that you award my randomosity with this game. As a masochist, I feel like I could really enjoy this game. Or, if I feel like being sadistic, I could introduce it to an unsuspecting friend. If I'm feeling lethargic, I could use the box as a pillow. If I'm feeling energetic, I could use the disc as a frisbee. Clearly I can make the most use out of this game.

[quote name='whitedeath']why not add me to the hat.

my random post.

fat chicks are hard to kidnap[/quote]

Buffalo Bill didn't have that hard of a time.

OK! I will be posting up the winner in a few minutes!

EDIT:

Congrats Pookymeister!

Thanks for participating everyone! Hopefully I will do this again soon.

bread's done
Back