Wal-Mart Xenosaga III/Tales of the Abyss/Tales of Legendia $19.82 YMMV

cranguy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Saw these 3 games side by side in the case today. Prices are good, outside of CC and Kmart clearance. This could be YMMV, let us know if you have success at your location.

I bet it's not YMMV. It's probably a price drop for them, like they dropped the price of Grim Grimoire and Rogue Galaxy.

why aren't these damned prices online! I have a 10 dollar online gift card (only usable online, too, blast it). Hell, Rogue Galaxy is $40 on walmart.com. bullshit

I've seen Xenosaga III for $9.98 at Target. They've had some in stock for the last several months in the "cheap ass games" isle.

[quote name='oscargrouch']Doh! I never get any of these Walmart deals in Northern Virginia. I wish I could fing tales of legendia for that price :([/quote]$20 is about the going price for a new copy of Legendia on eBay. Of course you have to pay shipping though.

Also, I picked up a few copies of Tales of the Abyss for selling. PM me if you're interested.

[quote name='Chitown021']I've seen Xenosaga III for $9.98 at Target. They've had some in stock for the last several months in the "cheap ass games" isle.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you don't mean Xenosaga II?

I saw Xenosaga III last night for 19.82 and they never have anything below universal prices at this store. Last time I was buying a video game at a clearance worthy price at this store it was for the PSX or Dreamcast.

Huh, another Wal-Mart thread?

[quote name='cranguy']
Also, I picked up a few copies of Tales of the Abyss for selling. PM me if you're interested.[/quote]

I did the same thing, so let me know if you want one...asking for $25.50 shipped. I will also swap for a copy of Rogue Galaxy unless I find one in the meantime. Thanks!

bread's done
Back