Forza Motorsport 2(used) 19.99 at GameStop

Not to sound like a party pooper, but why not get the Forza2/MUA two pack for 19.99? Also dont forget to use the 10percent off coupon and the edge card, they stack

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Not to sound like a party pooper, but why not get the Forza2/MUA two pack for 19.99? Also dont forget to use the 10percent off coupon and the edge card, they stack[/quote]

QFT, unless your completely anal about your cases, this is the way to go.

yea u could get the Forza2/MUA pack for $20. i even seen some Forza2 used for $20 b4 this sale. but i guess its depends on ya stores

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Not to sound like a party pooper, but why not get the Forza2/MUA two pack for 19.99? Also dont forget to use the 10percent off coupon and the edge card, they stack[/quote]

Thanks for the tip. The gamestop closest to me doesn't even have Forza 2 on the shelf though, but I will ask the next time I'm there.

Based on the way the game was 'presumed dead' upon release and how little it's been mentioned since, I'm amazed that PGR4 isn't at this price yet.

Still waiting....

[quote name='jollydwarf']Based on the way the game was 'presumed dead' upon release and how little it's been mentioned since, I'm amazed that PGR4 isn't at this price yet.

Still waiting....[/quote]

Actually, my local Family Video has 2 previous rental copies of of PGR4 for 19.99. But they also have Stranglehold for 19.99, simpsons and Mass effect for 29.99.

[quote name='sp00ge']Actually, my local Family Video has 2 previous rental copies of of PGR4 for 19.99. But they also have Stranglehold for 19.99, simpsons and Mass effect for 29.99.[/quote]
Wow thats pretty cheap. But how badly used is it? just think of how many little kids have touched it with their little greasey hands. lol

[quote name='flop']Wow thats pretty cheap. But how badly used is it? just think of how many little kids have touched it with their little greasey hands. lol[/quote]

I picked up Stranglehold and other than a few minor scratches, it was in great condition. I can't vouch for the other titles, though. I'm sure it's hit/miss, much like any other used game from other stores.

Forza 2 is a pretty sweet game with lots of play time. I got my copy free with my Elite and I"ve played it a lot. Right now I'm playing the Darkness and Godfather which I picked up cheap at Gamestop but after that I'll definately go back to Forza2. Best racing game out for the 360.

If you have an edge card u can get it for 16+tax at gamestop. 20-2(10%coupon)-2(edge)=16
It flips for more at Blockbuster thats how i know :) Ive gotten about 12 of these sets

[quote name='jollydwarf']Based on the way the game was 'presumed dead' upon release and how little it's been mentioned since, I'm amazed that PGR4 isn't at this price yet.

Still waiting....[/quote]

i got PRG3 for 150 points (less than $6) on goozex.com. doesn't get any cheaper than that. pgr4 isn't any better, just added bikes, which dont handle like bikes anyways. save the dough if you want...:D

[quote name='Guru006']Forza 2 is a pretty sweet game with lots of play time. I got my copy free with my Elite and I"ve played it a lot. Right now I'm playing the Darkness and Godfather which I picked up cheap at Gamestop but after that I'll definately go back to Forza2. Best racing game out for the 360.[/quote]

do you have DiRT, PGR3, Forza, Burnout Revenge to compare F2 to? i wasn't impressed with demo, seems same as it ever was...:D

I agree with Guru006.

I have FM2, Dirt, PGR3, and Burnout Paradise (all using a driving wheel). FM2 is definitely more fun since I love simulation. My friend came over and noted that the D class cars he owns and the one we used had the most realistic engine sounds. The other games seems arcade-like with my wheel meaning they compensate for your over-steer and such to retain the fun elements. I definitely spend more time on FM2 (since I like to see and hear what it's like to drive exotic cars like McLarens, Ferraris, etc.). Hope this helps.

Forza 2 is a great racing game, if you only like racing on closed tracks with little scenery. The demo was shit, but the game is great.

PGR3 was fun, PGR4 was better. You can have fun with both games, I enjoyed PGR4 just because of the drifting, kudos and in-car camera aspects.

Dirt is fun, can't really be compared to the other two.

Forza 2 is the best racing game out there. And by racing, I qualify that by how other cars respond to you, not just the general "cars on a track" terminology. So in that sense of racing, there isn't another racer that comes close. The paint shop is pretty damn fun, too. I'd love to get in some races again with some CAGs. Good times with the first and this one at release.

Better to get the MUA/Forza 2 pack because then at least you have 1 good game + a game for trade-ins for $20 instead of just 1 PoS.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Forza 2 is the best racing game out there. And by racing, I qualify that by how other cars respond to you, not just the general "cars on a track" terminology. So in that sense of racing, there isn't another racer that comes close. The paint shop is pretty damn fun, too. I'd love to get in some races again with some CAGs. Good times with the first and this one at release.[/quote]

I agree 100%. I just picked up the racing wheel a month or so ago and I have to admit that it does take some tweaking to get it just right. But yeah, the level of realism is awesome.

Once I get some more wheel practice, I'll be up for a race.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Better to get the MUA/Forza 2 pack because then at least you have 1 good game + a game for trade-ins for $20 instead of just 1 PoS.[/QUOTE]

Go sell troll somewhere else.

bread's done
Back