Wal-Mart - $10 bundled Wii accessories (Nunchuck, C. Controller, 2000 pts card) YMMV

phear3d

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
i was reading through nintendo wii fanboy and noticed this. i didnt see any other post about this but if this is a repost please delete.

walmart020408.jpg

image is from nintendowiifanboy.com click the link

apparently some wii accessory bundles for the holidays (nunchuck, classic controller and even 2000 point cards!) are on clearance at Wal-Mart at 60% off.

please remember that this is
YMMVicon_r1.gif
. and yes it is
YMMVicon_r1.gif
. did i mention it was
YMMVicon_r1.gif
?.

** note: please give the location of the store if its confirmed or even if its not. lets save fellow cags a trip or two, or three **

!!! if you're gonna hoard, please give the location as well. oh yeah, you're also a jackass !!!

update 03/08: i know its hard to find these, but if anyone could buy some and resell to cags, it would be very helpful. please remember that you're doing this not to profit from a fellow cag, but to help out. so the usual cost+shipping/handling+paypal fee.
----------------------------------​

confirmed location(s)

[quote name='Nintendokid54']The one in Santa Fe Springs,CA (Carmenita/Telegraph) had C.controllers/Wii points/Nunchuck on clearance for $15... [/quote]

[quote name='schwartzvald']The bundles were $15 on clearance at the Walmart Superstore in Arlington, TX.

Then all the Wiimotes sold out, and they marked them back up to 19.87 a week later. Screwy.[/quote]

[quote name='floormat']Fort Wayne
Indiana
Maysville Rd

Game+case+3 DS pens packs = $10

Wii points, classic controller bundles = $19.87 (approx 15 points cards left as of Saturday)

Fort Wayne
Indiana
South Town location

Game+case+3 DS pens packs = $15

3 pack of controller covers $20

good luck[/quote]

[quote name='typeRJ']they have the classic controller and wii points bundles at the Touhy Ave location in Niles, IL. i'd say they have 15 of each but they're priced at $24.97 and $19.87 or something like that. [/quote]

[quote name='BrerDan']Hit the Milpitas, CA Wal-Mart today and all of their bundles were gone. I asked an employee and he said that they had "shipped them back already." They had had a very large number when I checked a few weeks back (priced at $15, not $10, for the cheaper bundles).[/quote]

[quote name='chosen1s']I found ONE of these on clearance at my Wally World as well (Shawnee Mission, KS). There was only one, and believe me I looked EVERYWHERE for more of them so there was no point in posting.[/quote]

[quote name='Chucki Norris']was at south des moines walmart today, saw an endcap full of the bundles. classic controllers and glove were $15, cc glove and wii points card were $15, and the wii mote and case were $45. they had a decent amount left of each, they've been at $15 for quite a while now.[/quote]

[quote name='Arnidor']Walmart in Coon Rapids, MN has the Classic Controller and the 2000 Points packs for $12 each. No sight of the Nunchuck or Wiimote packs. [/quote]

[quote name='dmunkee']The Wal-Mart in Pensacola FL, on Creighton Rd has the points/cc glove combo for $16. They also had collector tin lunchboxes with two remote/nunchuk gloves and a game disc carrying case for $20. This is as of a week and a half ago.[/quote]

[quote name='TheAstroCreep']Update to the Glendora Wal Mart. Wii Remotes and Classic Controllers are now sold out. Still plenty of Nunchucks, Wii Remote Wraps, and Wii Points. All for $15.00.
zu10g8.jpg
[/quote]

[quote name='KyleGamgee']
Wiimote.jpg

Nunchuckandclassic.jpg
Glendora, CA WalMart confirmed. Wii Remote: $25, Classic Controller: $15, Nunchuck: $15. No sign of the Wii points card.
[/quote]
[quote name='cindersphere']confirmed for the 2000 wii points bundle in Dixon California just outsidesacramento [/quote]
[quote name='kuckle']Tampa, FL Wal-Mart (N Dale Mabry next to Best Buy) has the Classic controller bundle and Wii Points bundle for $15. There is a ton left.[/quote] [quote name='lombarvm']Mishawaka, Indiana location has Wii Points Card and Wii Classic Controller bundles for $15.[/quote]

2 Confirmed Rancho Cordova

[quote name='DavidDayton']The Rancho Cordova (Sacramento, CA area) Wal-Mart is all out of the point cards. They still have Classic Controller/skin packs for $12, but that's about it.[/quote]
[quote name='vanilla_shakin_it']The Wal-Mart in rancho cordova (Sacramento, california to be specific) had a crap load of the wii point cards and sleeves. Unfortunately I didn't check to see if there were any more of the other kind. There were a couple of zelda lunch tins around the same are too... They are ten dollars and the only thing that I saw were the controller glove with the points card[/quote] [quote name='Duckbutt']The Wyomissing, PA location had the Glove Three Pack ($15.00), Classic Controller/Glove Pack ($10.00) and the Glove/Wii Points Pack ($15.00). They do not carry the Nunchuck/Glove Pack.
[/quote] [quote name='stojko23']Moreno Valley, CA Walmart had a bunch of everything at $10. I bought a bunch of nunchuks and wii points.[/quote]
[quote name='Greenboom98']Went over to a walmart over in CA (24hr Walmart and they had the Wii points +wii gloves for 10.00)! Bought a few. They were just set probably so just be patient and keep checking.[/quote]
[quote name='hohez']a week ago I got the wii points bundle for $8 at my walmart. Got 4 of em, even though I don't really have anything i want, I'm saving them for wii-ware. All of the other bundles were dirt cheap too. Sulphur Springs Texas[/quote]
2 CAGers confirmed Johnson City, TN
[quote name='vroberts']Found a classic controller condom/Wii point card 2-pack at my Wal-Mart for $15.00 each. Picked one up, and they had plenty more. This was at the Johnson City, TN Wal-Mart[/quote]
[quote name='Jackattack51']As mentioned previously the Johnson City State of Franklin walmart has: Glove + Wii Points Card for $15; Glove + Nun-chuck for $15. I'm pretty sure the Glove + Classic Controller for $15. Thanks for the heads up![/quote]
Denied at these locations:

[quote name='jello00']Worst day ever! I drove all the way back from los angeles to SF today on the 101 and stopped at 5 different wal-marts and NONE of them had it on clearance. Here is the list:
Paso Robles, CA
Arroyo Grande, CA
Santa Maria, CA
Oxnard, CA
Duarte, CA
[/quote]

[quote name='spauldingfan']nothing in porter ranch,ca....bummer[/quote]

[quote name='sasukekun']Picked up the last Nunchuck bundle at the Moreno Valley, CA Super Walmart off the I-60. They didnt have anything else left.[/quote]

[quote name='Camwi']
Anyways, I looked at theStevens Point, WI Walmart. There are tons of Wii Points bundles there, but all full price. :([/quote]

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Saw a couple of the points bundles at the Wal-Mart on Route 22 in Union, NJ, but they weren't marked and came up $20 on the price scanner.[/quote]

[quote name='Kaijufan']I checked my local Walmart (Cedar Rapids Iowa, Westdale) again before I went to school today and the bundles were still $25. :cry:[/quote]

[quote name='pco45']I checked the Wal-mart on Florin (Sacramento, CA) all the packs were on the same display, but most of them had regular price tags. Except the nunchuck pack, the price part of the pricetag was cut off on every pack, so I assume it's clearance, don't know how much.[/quote]

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Just checked out the Linden, NJ store. They have a bunch of bundles, but they are still marked at $20 (points), $25 (classic), and $50 (Wii Remote). [/quote]

[quote name='d0ggiefizzle']west sac super walmart had no bundles of any kind when i went there last week[/quote]

[quote name='smartypants987']Ithaca New York, and Watkins Glen New York both 19.xx. Check every couple days to see if they dropped any further.[/quote]

[quote name='sasukekun']Moreno Valley East one restocked the bundles, had about 20+ of the wiimote bundles (all pink)
[/quote]

[quote name='SexyBeast']I'm in eastern KY, and none of the Wal-Marts I've been to have had any of the deals.. They've got the merch, but it's still the regular prices.[/quote]

[quote name='blackdog60']3/7/ Lubbock TX all 3 Wally's still had them full price.[/quote]

[quote name='SurgeJonnyG']The Cartersville store last night (3/7) did have the 2,000 point card/classic controller glove combo for $20 (same price as the card itself).[/quote]

[quote name='Arnidor']the Maple Grove and Elk River Walmarts also have the packs but not discounted yet, also no Nunchuck or Wiimote.[/quote]

[quote name='Gillespee']Had the points card bundle in Layton, UT but it was full price.[/quote]

[quote name='omyard']Everett, WA has the $25 bundle down to $20 and the $50 bundle down to $40. Decent deal, but I'm still passing since I don't want the extra controller glove.[/quote]

[quote name='d0ggiefizzle']i bought the last 2 point card+classic control glove combos on saturday...

walmart on truxel (sacramento,ca ) has tons of them but they are 24.99
they also have the wiimote+carrying case for 44.99
[/quote]
[quote name='falcon815']No go at three different Indianapolis-area locations for me, either. All bundles were $24.88. A rundown:

- US 31 between Southport Road and Stop 11 Road
- Intersection of Emerson Avenue and County Line Road
- Emerson Avenue near Thompson Road

[/quote]

[quote name='vidGuy']WalMart on Kimberly Road in Davenport, IA has the bundles at $18 with at least 50 still on the shelf. I'll grab some if they hit $15.[/quote]

[quote name='geekpimpfx']No go in Alliance, OH, they had the bundles, but were at full price.[/quote]

[quote name='jodyanthony']no good so far at the walmarts in Vernon Hills, IL or Antioch, IL. lame.[/quote]

[quote name='conspiracy1989']went to walmart in Casseberry Florida and tried to have them equal the price with the photo posted on this site and they said they can't do that...really bummed me out :cry:[/quote]
[quote name='slappyp1975']Just went to Wal-Mart here in Newark,Ohio. They have plenty of bundle packs but still regular price.($24.98)[/quote]
[quote name='MrDemonicAngel']still $25 in wheeling, il[/quote]
[quote name='blackhole82']super walmart in lake charles, la still 24.88. they have been moved from the front to what may become a clearance end cap though. there was some other clearance stuff near them. i wish they would just go ahead and clearance them already :p[/quote]
[quote name='redneckokie']24.99(points and classic controller) & 49.99(wii remote) in Oklahoma City and surrounding areas....All the Walmarts had plenty of all of them just begging to be marked down.[/quote]
[quote name='tnote827']$24.88 in Schaumburg, IL on Barrington Rd. They have probably a hundred of these things at "retail" price.[/quote]
[quote name='Ski Hawk']$25 in Minot, ND[/quote]
[quote name='mbartholow']Same at Blairsville PA WalMart along with DS Lunchboxes and EBA + Pouch sets. Begging to be marked down, taking up valuable endcap space.[/quote]
[quote name='jello00']Wal-Marts in Oakland and San Leandro, CA have all of the bundles at full prince, $25. bummer!!![/quote]
[quote name='phear3d']went to 2 stores and no luck. easton, pa? & philipsburg, nj both had it at the normal price.[/quote]
[quote name='slappyp1975']Just went to Wal-Mart here in Newark,Ohio. They have plenty of bundle packs but still regular price.($24.98)[/quote]
[quote name='eldergamer']Walmart in vancouver (near hazel dell) had em for $24.95 last I recall.[/quote]
[quote name='davyd']Everything's still $25 in Rindge, NH / Keene, NH / Gardner, MA.[/quote]
[quote name='Kaijufan']The Cedar Rapids, Iowa Westdale Walmart had Wii Point bundles, classic controller bundles, Risk/Battleship/Clue GBA bundles, and Star Fox DS bundles, but they were $20 each. [/quote]
[quote name='azeru']The Wal-Mart near Aero Drive in San Diego, CA didn't appear to have any markdowns, but the stickers on some of the pegs were red. Nunchuck+skin combo was still $25. Update: No deals at the store near 805 and Clairemont Mesa Blvd either.[/quote]
[quote name='saeadeb']24.88 at both the Zanesville and South Zanesville, Ohio supercenters.[/quote]
[quote name='floormat']fort wayne, indiana south town store has these bundles for 24.88 so no go. alas.[/quote]
[quote name='bolt333']None in Oldsmar, FL[/quote]
[quote name='Callandor']Didn't spot anything in Mankato, MN.[/quote]
[quote name='Ragekod']No deal at the Woodland Hills California location.[/quote] [quote name='cgw1710']Looked at four Wal-Marts in Central NJ, heres the results:
North Brunswick, West Windsor, Hamilton had NONE. East Windsor had them at full price (24.88)[/quote] [quote name='lostdecoy']Both Valley Stream & Westbury, NY - no luck.[/quote] [quote name='strongyboi']There was no clearance at West East connector or Austell in Marietta, Georgia.[/quote] [quote name='lombarvm']Mishawaka, Indiana location has Wii Points Card and Wii Classic Controller bundles for $15.[/quote] [quote name='ewto16']All the little packs at the Columbus Wal-Mart, but they were still $24.99[/quote] [quote name='kucletus']Points combos and 3-remote sleeves priced at $24.99 in Lawrence KS.[/quote] [quote name='bookwo3107']WalMart in Kenner, LA (Down W. Esplanade) had 'em at full price. A whole lot of 'em.[/quote] [quote name='Animal7390']still full price at Amherst, NH as of a week ago. will be checking back soon.[/quote] [quote name='I_Am_ProZac']Both Wal-marts in Lafayette, IN. Everything still at full price.[/quote] [quote name='ssj100matt']This deal is a no show in Cortland, NY[/quote] [quote name='Duckbutt']The Reading, PA (1777) location has yet to drop the price on these items.[/quote] [quote name='shajek']Batavia, IL $24.88 as of yesterday for the glove/points combo, the classic controller/glove combo and the three wiimote glove box.[/quote] [quote name='daverage']None in Denver. Looks like I"m screwed and there's nothing I can do....[/quote] [quote name='skeets5977']24.99 at the Walmart in Crestwood, IL. They have the points cards and the classic controller packs.[/quote] [quote name='nosoup4you0814']York, Pa still 24.99. They have tons of them though. Hopefully they will go.[/quote] [quote name='syndicate701']Mpls, MN stores still have 'em at $25.00. Went to in-store scanner to confirm and it scanned at $24.99. Owell[/quote] [quote name='Vulgar']Hadley, MA still had them at $25. I'll check Northampton, MA sometime soon.[/quote] [quote name='batmundo']The one in Porter Ranch, CA had them marked as clearance, but they were still $23.[/quote]
[quote name='takotchi']Never had any in Williamsburg, VA. Newport News had a ton, but they were all full-price. Figures; none of the Wal-marts around here ever have anything good. [/quote]
[quote name='Masterkyo']No luck in Independence Center Walmart, Lees Summit Super Walmart or 40 HWY Super Walmart Center :([/quote]
[quote name='CombatCraig']Negative in Tallahassee - couldn't even find them in the store[/quote]
[quote name='elchupacabra']I went to 3 different Wal Mart from orlando florida and all of them had it at full price but 2 of them moved it to clearance will have to go check them everyday[/quote]
[quote name='Greenboom98']The one on Moreno Beach Blvd. in Moreno Valley/Riverside. Haven't been to the other Walmart in Moreno Valley but I'm going to try to comfirm more than one store. All they had was black gloves no other color....But still..who needs gloves right? LOL[/quote] [quote name='-Sean']
Oh and none in Bedford, NH[/quote] [quote name='FredtheFarmer']No clearance at my Walmart in Cheyenne. :([/quote] [quote name='NTolerance']In-stock at the location near New Hope Church Road in Raleigh, NC! Oh, but get this. Instead of putting these Christmas bundles on clearance, this store has decided that they're now for Valentine's Day at full price.
[/quote] [quote name='WarlordFDC']The Eagan, MN Walmart has a bunch in stock, but still at the $24.95 price point. No sale there yet.[/quote]
[quote name='elhefe23']I checked the one in Eden Prairie, MN last night. They had a ton but still listed at $24.95[/quote]
[quote name='Legolas813']Nothing at the UCF/Colonial location.[/quote]
[quote name='Dragonwarrior587']Went to 3 today and no luck at any. Indianapolis, IN. 38th street, Plainfield and Lafet". Heading to another one I will let you know[/quote]
[quote name='Shimrra']No go in Wal-Mart in Wisconsin.[/quote]
[quote name='TheAstroCreep']24 Hour Super Wal Mart in Pico Rivera CA (Washington and Paramount I believe) has the bundles, still listed at $24.99...[/quote] [quote name='rmb']None in the north metro either. I have been checking the fridley, st. anthony, brooklyn park, and maple grove stores when in the area. If these things ever hit 10 or less and I see them, I definitely would buy every last one in the store. And I don't even have a wii. Just to spread the goodness to everyone.[/quote] [quote name='Prolific']None in Washington.[/quote]

This has been discussed for a while when someone reported Wii Points card bundles for $7.

Everyone in the thread (I think it's well over 100 replies) went and checked, and 99.9% of us found them to still be full price.

I'm not losing hope, however, since both of mine just moved all of this stuff into clearance areas, so I'm hoping prices will have fallen within the week to these levels.

Good luck, but be prepared to not find them at these prices.

But you did put in YMMV lots of times and said how it may have been discussed, so I'm not raggin' on ya or anything.

There's so many of these left from x-mas at my Wal-marts. I hope to score a large amount of wii points for some new (old) games in the near future.

[quote name='strikeratt']There's so many of these left from x-mas at my Wal-marts. I hope to score a large amount of wii points for some new (old) games in the near future.[/quote]
im gonna actually call a few walmarts i know and see from there. i would love to have alot of those point cards.

Whelp, I will slog over to my local Wal-Mart to confirm that they don't have these bundles, let alone at that kind of price.

still marked full price at my walmart but now there is only one left with the point card? wondering what the heck happened to the rest of them. scanned the one copy to be sure it didn't drop.

Went over to a walmart over in CA (24hr Walmart and they had the Wii points +wii gloves for 10.00)! Bought a few. They were just set probably so just be patient and keep checking.

The one on Moreno Beach Blvd. in Moreno Valley/Riverside. Haven't been to the other Walmart in Moreno Valley but I'm going to try to comfirm more than one store. All they had was black gloves no other color....But still..who needs gloves right? LOL

I must be missing these at the local Wal-Marts. I see plenty of those GBA/DS game and game accessory bundles from Christmas still here, but none of these good looking bundles.

(And I don't think they clearanced them out of the local stores.)

[quote name='Rig']I must be missing these at the local Wal-Marts. I see plenty of those GBA/DS game and game accessory bundles from Christmas still here, but none of these good looking bundles.

(And I don't think they clearanced them out of the local stores.)[/quote]

It does suck, finding any deal at Wal-mart they are so YMMV

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Man, I wish someone would grab a couple of us CAGS.
I'd want nunchucks :/[/quote]

Same here lol.. i do to

The Wal-Mart I went to didn't even have any xmas bundles.

The Wal-Marts 'round these parts do a phenomenal job of moving product...

two walmarts in my area have it, though I cleared the one place out of wii points (10 cards I think at $6), and another has the classic controller and wii points... they were $15 so I'm probably going to check that store out tomorrow... wish I could get ahold of the extra nunchuck though...

I went to 3 different Wal Mart from orlando florida and all of them had it at full price but 2 of them moved it to clearance will have to go check them everyday

a week ago I got the wii points bundle for $8 at my walmart. Got 4 of em, even though I don't really have anything i want, I'm saving them for wii-ware.

All of the other bundles were dirt cheap too.

Sulphur Springs Texas

[quote name='elchupacabra']I went to 3 different Wal Mart from orlando florida and all of them had it at full price but 2 of them moved it to clearance will have to go check them everyday[/quote]
:) Fellow Otown cagger give me a shout if you see anything thanks much

this thread was from awhile ago, and the walmart around my place has already gotten rid of their holiday junk so a no go for me :*(

[quote name='Masterkyo']No luck in Independence Center Walmart, Lees Summit Super Walmart or 40 HWY Super Walmart Center :([/QUOTE]

whoa, thanks. i was about to go out and check today.

Never had any in Williamsburg, VA.

Newport News had a ton, but they were all full-price. Figures; none of the Wal-marts around here ever have anything good. :bomb:

[quote name='antlive84']had the bundles at walmart in CT, still full priced at $24.95.[/QUOTE]

Where in CT?

[quote name='Masterkyo']No luck in Independence Center Walmart, Lees Summit Super Walmart or 40 HWY Super Walmart Center :([/quote]

I was just going to go and check those out too!

[quote name='faceinthecrowd']two walmarts in my area have it, though I cleared the one place out of wii points (10 cards I think at $6), and another has the classic controller and wii points... they were $15 so I'm probably going to check that store out tomorrow... wish I could get ahold of the extra nunchuck though...[/quote]
where is this walmart? share it :)

Found a classic controller condom/Wii point card 2-pack at my Wal-Mart for $15.00 each. Picked one up, and they had plenty more. This was at the Johnson City, TN Wal-Mart

I wish my Walmart had some YMMV deal.

The only deal I ever found was $1 off milk ;_;

Oh and none in Bedford, NH

In-stock at the location near New Hope Church Road in Raleigh, NC!

Oh, but get this. Instead of putting these Christmas bundles on clearance, this store has decided that they're now for Valentine's Day at full price:

[quote name='NTolerance']In-stock at the location near New Hope Church Road in Raleigh, NC!

Oh, but get this. Instead of putting these Christmas bundles on clearance, this store has decided that they're now for Valentine's Day at full price:

[/quote]
lol. very sad. thats marketing for ya!

[quote name='WarlordFDC']The Eagan, MN Walmart has a bunch in stock, but still at the $24.95 price point. No sale there yet.[/quote]

I checked the one in Eden Prairie, MN last night. They had a ton but still listed at $24.95

Went to 3 today and no luck at any. Indianapolis, IN. 38th street, Plainfield and Lafet". Heading to another one I will let you know

24 Hour Super Wal Mart in Pico Rivera CA (Washington and Paramount I believe) has the bundles, still listed at $24.99...

bread's done
Back