PrizePiggy.com - New Contest, New Prizes & New Design ^_^ [Ends 2/10/2008]

goomba478

CAGiversary!
Feedback
599 (100%)
Hey guys! Well, I poured a LOT of time into this. The only page that's been changed around is the main page, but by the end of the week I hope to have updated the other sections as well. Since I'm going to China on 2/12/08 there won't be any prizes for two weeks, so get your entries in now while you can =) For those of you who already entered, you don't need to re-enter ^_^ But you can feel free to check out the new look.

http://www.prizepiggy.com

I'm working towards making it more CSS friendly and it will allow me to update sections a lot easier. I liked my old design, but this one is a lot more flexible and will make it easier to add new sections. The tabbed browsing and navigations should be easier to figure out too. I'll be making it even easier soon enough. Thanks for all your support and good luck!

This week's new prizes include: Katamari Damacy (PS2) and Beowulf (Xbox 360 - Brand New!). Thanks guys.

PS: We now have a Cafe Press store. I don't actually expect anyone to buy anything, but if you want you can check it out anyhow ^_^ The markup is only $1.00 on the Cafe Press prices. I might be able to get it lower if I put in a bulk order, but I have a feeling it'll be a while before anyone orders anything PrizePiggy.com related :)

[quote name='UltimoRey']I might die laughing if someone buys the thong.[/quote]

I was thinking pretty much the same thing lol......The site looks so good great job.

Japan is next year Georox :) I am going to China this year partly out of obligation (it'll be the first time since I've married my wife 4 1/2 years ago and we are going to visit friends/family over there). By next year I should have enough frequent flyer miles to go to Tokyo Round trip for free (well the airfare will be free...the hotels, food, anime shopping, video game splurging will be EXPENSIVE I'm sure). Maybe I can offset the costs of my Japan trip by buying some stuff to resell hehe. It'll be my first time to Japan so I'm trying to brush up on my Japanese (of which I know little to none...I am learning the hiragana and Katakana quickly though!)

Thanks guys ^_^ Check out my thread about games I'm selling if you're interested. Thanks!

I might be a sucker for rebuying stuff... *cough* eBay kills you on people charging 25 shipping for something that costs little to send over. >_>

Well when I go over to Japan, maybe I'll make a thread called "What do you want Goomba to hunt down for you" hehe. I charge a little extra for shipping to cover eBay fees and what not but I wouldn't jack it up THAT much. Of course I'd also have to figure out the Japanese mail system which may be difficult :) Maybe I can find some other American Gaijin over there to help me hehe.

Century, yup I'm trying to get better stuff. I haven't really made much on adsense (I think I made like a whole $1.00 maybe hehe) but every bit counts I guess. I'm hoping to generate a lot of money on some of the new startup sites I'm working on, and in that case I'll be able to give away better and better things. Support the site and I guarantee it'll get nicer and nicer each week ^_^

Thanks also to you Hockey!

NeverLetThem ^_^ Not a problem. Maybe one of these contests you'll win :) I appreciate the praise though nonetheless. Good luck breakingcustoms...Katamari is a FANTASTIC game!

Dragon_Master and Seen, nope definitely not a one-time thing :) I created the website to show that I plan to do these giveaways week after week. As my readership and subscribers on the site increase the prizes will just get better and better =) I'm working around the clock on improving the site, so it'll just take a little time.

Like I said, I'll be leaving for China after this week so I won't have any updates to the site for a good 2-3 weeks, but after that it'll be back again and better than ever. Thanks for your support ^_^

bread's done
Back