Who's who in the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Reported for spamming......Douche.

:)[/QUOTE]

fuck yes!

Prepare to be banned, MNL. :]

I'm super tired and in a shitty mood. Reason to go to sleep if I've ever seen one.

fuck this speech. I think I'll just go to my internship instead of class or just work on calc instead tomorrow.

Oh fuck yes.

Sega has announced ENGLISH OF THE DEAD, an "Action game where you defeat hordes of zombies with the power of English."

My balls are floating.

[quote name='Strell']Oh fuck yes.

Sega has announced ENGLISH OF THE DEAD, an "Action game where you defeat hordes of zombies with the power of English."

My balls are floating.[/QUOTE]
If this is any thing like The Typing of the Dead, it's gonna rule.

What system(s)?

DS. Apparently you see Japanese phrases on the screen, so you write in the English translation.

So it's like Typing of the Dead squared I guess.

They hope Sega decides to switch the languages and release it over here.

Or they learn (hopefully) katakana and hiragana, since I can't see them using...whatever the third really scary alphabet is.

[quote name='Strell']They hope Sega decides to switch the languages and release it over here.

Or they learn (hopefully) katakana and hiragana, since I can't see them using...whatever the third really scary alphabet is.[/QUOTE]
Hiragana = Syllabary (is that even a word? w/e, I think you know what I mean)
Katakana = Hiragana, but with different characters and used for foreign objects/emphasis
Kanji = pictographs that are words in and of themselves; replace hiragana words

Writing detailed kanji would probably be a tad difficult with a ds stylus, so I bet they'd opt out of the long ones and out of combinations of kanji.

Bed.

I can't tell if this is worth it.
The fitness center here at the Apt Complex is $21.40 a month. You *have* to buy it 6 months at a time. $128.40 for 6 months of a gym membership sound decent?
It's a small fitness center. Treadmills, some bikes, elipitcals (sp?), stairmasters, some ab and weight resistance machines and a whole mess of free weights.

We'd get a special medallion so we could get in.. so technically the 2 of us can go. I guess $128.40 for 6 months gym for TWO people isn't bad. Considering it's just downstairs :lol:

But I don't know if other places are worth it (like La Fitness, Bally's)

Well I pay $30 a month for mine, which requires driving to. The only advantage is that it has much more equipment and is hardly ever so crowded that I can't do whatever I want.

But I do pay it a month at a time, basically. However I have a year commitment that I can't break barring certain circumstances, such as moving away.

Eliptical machines are good for pure cardio with no negative impact (such as pressure on your legs/knees).

Doesn't sound bad if you can go and aren't crowded by a bunch of people.

Liquid - yeah, I meant kanji. And it's the scary one since everything is (like you said) in and of itself, which means you are just memorizing huge amounts of pure symbology for the sake of vocabulary.

[quote name='lilboo']I can't tell if this is worth it.
The fitness center here at the Apt Complex is $21.40 a month. You *have* to buy it 6 months at a time. $128.40 for 6 months of a gym membership sound decent?
It's a small fitness center. Treadmills, some bikes, elipitcals (sp?), stairmasters, some ab and weight resistance machines and a whole mess of free weights.

We'd get a special medallion so we could get in.. so technically the 2 of us can go. I guess $128.40 for 6 months gym for TWO people isn't bad. Considering it's just downstairs :lol:

But I don't know if other places are worth it (like La Fitness, Bally's)[/QUOTE]

That's not bad at all.

I still need to use my complimentary gym membership that I get through work... I'm starting to resemble my Username...

[quote name='Strell']They hope Sega decides to switch the languages and release it over here.
[/QUOTE]
They should switch it to Spanish. No hablan Inglés en Walmart y Home Depot.

Yeah, i didn't think it was a bad idea. I never took in the fact that the nearest gym is.. I think Bally's and it's about 20 minutes away.

Maybe this weekend. I hate working out. I only enjoy being sore when a stranger from Craigslist is involved :cry:

[quote name='hankmecrankme'] No hablamos Inglés en Walmart y Home Depot.[/QUOTE]

Zombies no son hispanicos. Aye caramba! Americanos son stupidos.

[quote name='Strell']Zombies no son hispanicos. Aye caramba! Americanos son stupidos.[/QUOTE]
Sí, pero el agua en México le dará vuelta en un zombi. Amirite?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Baldy says he's trying to fix threads that got fucked up.[/QUOTE]
CheapyD's catchphrase:

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Dw9yEuwohkk[/media]

Not bad music from this guy.

First black guy I've seen with the emo cut too.

63wuknc.jpg

Solo album from that guy from stinky poo band Test Icicles.

So I am watching Meet the spartans just to see what its about via the power of the internet........and even I want my money back.

I mean this shit is horrid. 20 min in and I havent even made even the slightest of chuckles.

[quote name='fart_bubble']whole lot of troll happening in today's DOTD though I guess that should be expected[/quote]And not even by anyone that posts in any of the high def threads.

Just goes to show the mindset of most folks out there now.
HD DVD will be gone in a year.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Who?

I still can't believe my picture thread is gone....fuck.[/quote]

We should be able to get that back...patience is a virtue!

[quote name='dallow']
HD DVD will be gone in a year.[/QUOTE]

It's interesting when you think about the next round of consoles.

Since Blu-ray will end up being the standard for entertainment choices, and since game developers most likely will want all that data to play around with, what happens for MS and Nintendo?

I'm really curious. I don't see MS going Blu-ray since that's like an admission of defeat, and I don't see Nintendo doing it because they don't want to pay a royalty fee to Sony (no matter how small).

So I wonder what happens next when it comes to game media. Sony's already tied that format to the non-videogame part of the entertainment industry.

Fun to think about. Though I guess if the developer's wet dream of all downloaded/no physical media comes to pass, this is all dead, eh?

Hooray, survived the night.

Bad idea #1: Tipping the bartender 20 bucks, and having a "shot" of tequila filling a tumbler. Yeah. To the top. One shot turned into like nine.

Bad idea #2: Chasing said drinks with beer. Lots of beer. Five beers.

Horrible idea #3: Thinking I'm in the right frame of mind to play Catan.

Christ, I have issues. :cry:

The problem with a drunk marten is that caution goes to the wind.

A strong wind.

A wind that probably would get me fired in any other job in the world.

Thank god for bosses who understand truth when they hear it, no matter how painful it may be to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back