CAGs February Pick Up List "Are you broke yet?"

Guitar Hero 2 Bundle / Guitar Hero 3 Bundle
guitarhero23.jpg
RockBand Drum Kit.
RockBand Game(Got it will post pic tommorow)
for now.

I'll post pics at a later date

80 GB PS3, Click Blu-ray Movie and Blu-ray remote control... Well my parents bought it for Blu-rays... I just get the perk of playing it for games as well :)

[quote name='ep2011']80 GB PS3, Click Blu-ray Movie and Blu-ray remote control... Well my parents bought it for Blu-rays... I just get the perk of playing it for games as well :)[/quote]if its only for blu-rays, why get the more expensive 80gb as opposed to the 40gb

Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana
Devil May Cry 4: Collector's Edition
Jade Empire (Xbox)
Resident Evil 2 (GC)
Star Wars: Rebel Strike
Star Wars: Rogue Leader
Stella Deus
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2x
XIII

Full price for DMC4. More stuff will be added. Picture later

jekyll.jpg

gauntlet.jpg

Gauntlet II & Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde (NES)

Sealed NES games! I got these today at a used book store. They were both $10. Not very cheap, but I couln't resist. I still can't resist opening these. The fact that Dr. J & Mr. H is one of the worst games of all time keeps the shrinkwrap safe. And I have multiple versions of Gauntlet.

1937.jpg

Sprit of Speed 1937 (Sega Dreamcast)

$4.00. Never heard of it. Now it's mine.

i've been stocking up on ds games:

Advanced wars: Days of ruin
Ace attorney: Justice for all
Spiderman friend or foe
Megaman: ZX

Going to purchase:
GH3(with $20 at TRU) or rockband for wii
That $30 clearance BWII
Some VC games
That thrustmaster controller
Nights

Basically, i wasted like $70 in the beginning of February.

PSP (daxter pack)
Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles
Final Fantasy: War of the Lions
Sonic Rivals
Mario & Sonic:At the Olympic games (DS)

Going to definately pick up this month:
Apollo Justice
Professor Layton

Either going to get this month or next:
Endless Ocean
No More Heroes

I posted this in the thrift store thread but I might as well post it here too
DSC01148.jpg

Picked up at the local Goodwill for 10 bucks.

I also got a GameStop giftcard as a late B-Day gift so here are some stuff I picked up

XBox - Amped
XBox - Real World Golf
XBox - Memory Unit
N64 - Kobe Bryant Courtside
N64 - Mario Tennis

I still have 11 dollars left on the giftcard so I will be adding to this list.

:360: Gears of War (USED, GREAT CONDITION) ||| $18 + 800 Wii points
:360: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (USED, GREAT CONDITION) ||| $35
:360: 4000 Microsoft points ||| $40
:360: Hori Xbox 360 Fighting Stick EX2 ||| $45.39
:360: WarTech: Senko no Ronde (NEW) ||| $9.99

:wii: Wii Sports (REPLACEMENT) ||| $20.80

psonewl1.jpg
Lunar Silver Star Story Complete (USED, GREAT CONDITION) ||| $42.50

Total: $211.68* + 800 Wii points

* Tax and S&H are included for all

Nothing yet, though I'm contemplating a used 60gb PS3 from Gamefunk.com's deal with the $$$ I'm making off my old gen stuff. So, basically this is a spot being held for me, for now.

just got Devil May Cry 4 CE for PS3, Advance Wars DS, Dual Shock 3, Across the Universe, Crimson Tide, The Rock, Pans Labtrinth, and The Game Plan all on blu ray

Been having a blast getting games off Goozex for next to nothing:

Kingdom Hearts II
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
God of War
Grand Theft Auto Collectors Set (PS1)
Crimson Skies
Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (PC)

Haven't actually made any purchases this month, though I'm sure I'll get Apollo Justice later on. Nothing else without some serious price drops though, the backlog is just huge. That and Persona 3 is all I need.

Pretty slow thus far.

Top Spin 2 360 - 9.99 (TRU)
All Pro Football 2K8 360 - 9.99 (TRU) it blows ass but I never played it so figured why not.
Turok - Got it free from yourfree360games, and DMC4 is incoming.

Probably will be remain slow unless I score some more cheapos in clearance bins etc, until Feb 26th when I get paid and going to get my PS3.

Red 8GB iPod Nano - the newest one, can play videos, etc
White Nintendo DS Lite
Blue GameBoy Advance SP
Action Replay DS
Pokemon Ruby Version GBA
Pokemon FireRed Version GBA
Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland GBA
Kirby Sqeak Squad DS
Megaman ZX DS
New Super Mario Bros. DS
Megaman Battle Network 5 Double Team DS
Naruto Ninja Council 3 DS
Pokemon Ranger DS
Sonic Rush DS
Yugioh World Championship Tournament 2007 DS
Got all of that for $200 ^_^

This last week's finds (all cheap from the same chain of used book stores):

genny.jpg

Here's some CIB Genesis games.

nes.jpg

How can I go over a year without finding any boxed NES games, and then find five within the same two week span from three different thrifts/bookstores?? These are two latest NES games I found. Nicklaus Golf is missing its instruction book. AD&D Pool of Radiance is complete, though.

And the best of all.......

fam.jpg

Family Feud starring Louie Anderson!!!

40GB PS3
Ratchet and Clank
Uncharted

Got in on the free game w/ PS3 deal at Target. Got a choice of Madden 2008, NBA 2K8, or Tony Hawk. Went w/ Madden and used a 10% off Target card rewards coupon. Traded in Madden to get Uncharted.

Total price - $426 + tax

DSC01187.jpg

Picked these up with the last of my Game Stop gift card. At another Game Stop I picked up some Monster Component Cables for 8 bucks.

I'll try to post some pictures of actual games tomorrow.
purchases001mediumzz1.jpg

The Phantom Hourglass toys are new, I think I got them last month. Sadly they aren't very high quality, the Phantom's sword broke where the handle connects to the blade when I was putting it in his hand, so I had to glue it back together. Also, the little piece of plastic that connects Linebeck to his stand broke, so he can't stand on it anymore since his legs are way too small to support his body. However, he has no problems leaning on the stand.
The Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi in the backround are also new.

purchases002mediumuq8.jpg

Not game related, but I got all of these in the mail today.

The last two games I bought, I ordered Metal Slug in January, and I picked up Prince of Persia at Walmart for $20 a few days ago.
purchasesmediumyy8.jpg

[quote name='Kaijufan']The last two games I bought, I ordered Metal Slug in January, and I picked up Prince of Persia at Walmart for $20 a few days ago.
purchasesmediumyy8.jpg
[/QUOTE]
those are some nice toys.(I WANT SOME) Where'd ya get them?

[quote name='Kaijufan']The Phantom Hourglass toys are new, I think I got them last month. Sadly they aren't very high quality, the Phantom's sword broke where the handle connects to the blade when I was putting it in his hand, so I had to glue it back together. Also, the little piece of plastic that connects Linebeck to his stand broke, so he can't stand on it anymore since his legs are way too small to support his body. However, he has no problems leaning on the stand.[/QUOTE]
That's unfortunate, I never had any problems with mine.

I got a whole bunch of great stuff over the weekend, so I'll try to get photos up sometime this week.

[quote name='blackbird3216']those are some nice toys.(I WANT SOME) Where'd ya get them?[/quote]
I assume you're talking about the Zelda toys, not the games. ;)
Several sites have them, but I bought them from NCSX since they send you all 5. Other sites send you random ones so you might not get all 5 if you order 5 of them.

They also have Twilight Princess toys.

zelda01001smallog6.jpg

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']That's unfortunate, I never had any problems with mine.

I got a whole bunch of great stuff over the weekend, so I'll try to get photos up sometime this week.[/quote]
Yeah I usually have better luck with stuff like this. As long as Link and Tetra don't get damaged I'm happy.
I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures. :)

Slow month for me this far although I currently have my eyes on a Game Gear and Atari Lynx 2 system at a Mom-n-Pop store near my house offering games for said systems for $1.95 a piece. While I wait for Etrian Odyssey which should be in next week here is my haul thus far;
0211081358a.jpg

and hooray for 3rd party Wii games! Got Guitar Hero 3 Bundle for $60 at TRU this weekend and No More Heroes from GS I was one of the 2 preorders on it lol.
0211081358.jpg

BTW I love those Zelda toys and may need to save some money for that as they look incredible.

[quote name='Kaijufan']I assume you're talking about the Zelda toys, not the games. ;)
Several sites have them, but I bought them from NCSX since they send you all 5. Other sites send you random ones so you might not get all 5 if you order 5 of them.

They also have Twilight Princess toys.

zelda01001smallog6.jpg

Yeah I usually have better luck with stuff like this. As long as Link and Tetra don't get damaged I'm happy.
I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures. :)[/quote]
yay! I actually like those twilight princess toys better... I can trust that site right?

And anyone know where i can get a Rabbid plushie. Those seem pretty nice:

I also had no problems with NCXS, but the only order I've ever made with them is the Phantom Hourglass toys.

As for the Rabbid, it looks like that was made by someone, I doubt they would actually sell them because they don't want Ubisoft to sue them. It's too bad, that Rabbid is pretty cool.

100_0593.jpg

100_0592.jpg

100_0591.jpg

my friend bought the Ateiler Iris and Obscure (which are both sealed) from a gamecrazy for me when i was in that crisis in january

and the anime dvds are from my december order from RightStuff

If I'd just stop buying so much other stuff, I could probably get a good camera and post pics, but that's not happening soon with so many other goodies yet to obtain this month!:lol: Who am I kidding? I need to slow waaay down, but.......can't.........resist!

GBA
Fire Emblem - Sacred Stones ($5.00)
Mario Tennis Power Tour ($15.00)

NDS
Metroid Prime Pinball ($19.99)
Meteos ($13.00)
Custom Robo Arena ($9.99)
Tetris ($29.99)
Picross ($15.99)
Geometry Wars Galaxies ($23.99)
Contra 4 ($23.99)
Ontamarama ($19.99)
Touch Detective 2 1/2 ($14.99)
Touch Detective 2 ($19.99)
Izuna: LOTUN ($29.99)
SBK: Snowboard Kids ($19.99)
Lunar Knights ($29.99)
Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations ($19.99)
Phoenix Wright: And Justice For All ($14.99)

PSP
Y's The Ark of Napishtim ($29.99)
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth ($29.99)
Streetfighter Alpha Max 3 ($19.99)

PS2
Rule of Rose ($19.99)
Magna Carta Deluxe Boxset ($54.99)
Growlanser Heritage of War LE ($49.99)
Oni ($9.99)
Gallop Racer 2006 ($25.00)
Eureka Seven Vol. 1 New Wave ($14.90)

Xbox
Panzer Dragoon Orta ($20.99)
Oddworld Stranger's Wrath ($9.99)

X360
Culdcept Saga ($37.99)
Devil May Cry 4 CE ($79.99)

Wii
Endless Ocean ($29.99)
Guitar Hero III ($69.99)
----------------------------------------------------
DVD's
Yu-Gi-Oh Season 1 ($13.00)
Patlabor The Movie LE ($68.99)
Black Lagoon Vol 002 LE ($24.99)
Black Lagoon Vol 003 LE ($24.99)

Orders Placed This Month
Trigun Remix LE Collector's Edition I ($80.99)
Nanostray 2 ($29.99)

cool thread.. here goes

iconxbox360.gif

Guitar Hero III bundle (free)
BioShock LE ($37)
DDRU2 bundle (free)
BioShock ($20) sold
DMC4 (traded) sold
Turok (free) sold

iconps2_r2.gif

SMT: Nocturne ($51)
SMT: DDS2 ($13.49)
SMT: Devil Summoner ($13.49)
SMT: Persona 3 ($9.95)

iconbluraypng.png

Pirates At World's End BD (free)

on order:

iconxbox360.gif

Lost Odyssey (free)
Oblivion GotY (free)

kind of got into a SMT collecting phase.. and yet to play it lol as my PS2 is at my parent's.

I'll take a pic toward end of the month. Got the freebies through yourfree360 w00t and the free BD from points2shop..

DVD:
DX: New & Improved $19.99
Sin City: Uncut $29.99
Star Wars: Episode IV: A New Hope $14.88
Transformers $8.99
Clerks X: 10th Anniversary Edition $6.00

Video Games:
Mass Effect $9
Bioshock $34.99 (Store Credit)
Pimp My Ride $8
Devil May Cry 4 $40

[quote name='mguiddy']How?[/quote]

it was a mislabel at a local rental store where they sell off older games and I jumped on it and they let it happen but told me it was not supposed to be for sale yet =) no manual though but got the case, disc and artbook + CD

bread's done
Back