MLB '07 The Show PS3 17.99+6.99 shipping

dboy81

CAGiversary!
This was posted at 9.99 a few weeks ago (would give credit, but I could not find the string), went up to 19.99 and now has come back to a decent 17.99 + 6.99 shipping.

http://www.graveyardmall.com/mlb07shforpl.html

The graphics are OK (not great) but the Road to the Show sim is pretty dang fun.

With the Superbowl over and pitchers and catchers reporting soon, this game will definitely whet your appetite for the upcoming baseball season. I enjoy it.

Happy gaming!

*random*

I hope they make MLB '08 harder this year. I was hitting .450 with Ryan Howard on the game's hardest level. I stopped playing around 80 games into a season and he was on pace for 80+ HR and 80+ doubles. I guess I could have messed with the sliders, but meh.

[quote name='BrandonJ33']*random*

I hope they make MLB '08 harder this year. I was hitting .450 with Ryan Howard on the game's hardest level. I stopped playing around 80 games into a season and he was on pace for 80+ HR and 80+ doubles. I guess I could have messed with the sliders, but meh.[/QUOTE]

MLB2k was much worse. Even messing w/ the sliders you ended up leading the league in HRs and Singles w/ every player in the starting 9.

if you abused the sliders you could generate cheap triples and doubles by forcing the CPU to throw and field slow. But that game was horrible and realistic hit placement

Crank the difficulty up too high, and you lead the league in HRs and Strike Outs.
No matter what you were jacking 90+hrs a year. Difficulty sliders just turned singles into KOs

bread's done
Back