Time Crisis 4 multi-screen battle problem

Inf^Shini

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
So I was really jazzed about playing the game, when I got to my first multi-screen battle, everything went smooth and I was able to move left-to-right. I get to my second multi-screen battle and now I can't change screens at all and I eventually get a game over screen down the line in the game.

I try again and now at the first multi-screen fight I can't change screens! I have no idea what happened, does anyone have advice on how to remedy the problem?

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']Are you using the joystick on the gun to change it?[/quote]
Nah, I was just aiming side-to-side off the screen like the prompt told me to.
It didn't occur to me to try the joystick, so that works?

I'm just a little perplexed since it was working then all of a sudden stopped working :/

Actually, i think i'm having the same problem... in the Arcade mode, i don't think you could use the joystick to choose the left or right screen. I played this game about three times, loving it so far, but PJ Monster is taking up times right now. P.S. i only got up to the helicopter part and that's that :(

[quote name='Serpentor']Actually, i think i'm having the same problem... in the Arcade mode, i don't think you could use the joystick to choose the left or right screen. I played this game about three times, loving it so far, but PJ Monster is taking up times right now. P.S. i only got up to the helicopter part and that's that :([/quote]

Haha, that's as far as I've gotten too.

I haven't tried using the joystick, but I'll give it a shot tonight. It just kinda sucks, it was working at first and I was like "Hell yea!", then it stopped working and I was like "Hell NO! :("

Just use one of the joysticks. I never found the off-screen thing to work very well, even in the arcade version.

bread's done
Back