Best Buy YMMV Halo 360 Controller Clearance 50%

rgon86

CAGiversary!
Yeah, so I stopped by Best Buy in CA, they had their own clearance table full of:

Wii Manhunt
Tamagotch Party On

and some other games listed in the previous thread

then there's also 50% off Halo 3 360 Edition Controller with the McFarlane MC Figure.

It's 59.99 retail, but now 30 dollars with the clearance applied, cheaper than other wireless controllers, only downside is the Fugly design. To me doesn't matter. A wireless 360 controller is wireless 360 controller. So check out the Halo Edition 360 Controllers. YMMV for this particular item maybe.

Los Feliz, CA there's still a lot of the Covenant versions, but like 3 or 4 Spartan versions left

I'm sorry but those controllers are probably the ugliest things that Microsoft has put out for the 360.
They look like a 10 year old's lunch box.

[quote name='clarkportman']i just called them los feliz and they said they weren't on clearance[/quote]

OP'S A LIAR! :/

Jkjk.
A dumb person picked up?

SCAN RECIEPT :)

yeah i'd like a scan of the receipt or some proof before i go i don't think this is right, but it wouldn't be the first time somone at BB was completely oblivious so sales and policy lol.

I was at the Los Feliz BB as well and saw the 50% sale table/cage. Didn't know the Halo 360 controller was included in the sale though.

Hey sorry been away from the comp for awhile. Don't have a scanner. I am 100% positive, swear on my copy of Valkyrie Profile they are on clearance. If you called and they said they didn't have them on clearance, they are either lying or don't know WTFBBQ is going on. When I was leaving, manager kind of made a fuss about them being clearance and also my checkout person was like, "Dude really we got those for $30.00 bucks, gotta get some."

BTW. If you see Halo controllers wandering about without the yellow 50% off tag, they are still good. I wanted to get non-tagged ones just because. Should be in the gaming area on a rack.

BTW2: I'm doing this also cause I've been a CAGer for awhile, just could never contribute my own "deal" or "find," so it's finally time I paid back to CAG.

Just like most BB deals they are ymmv, I know they don't have it at the Pasadena store. The only deal they have their is a free Halo 3 players guide when you buy any Halo 3. I'll check it out tomorrow since i'm going by there on my way to the mall.

[quote name='Nobi-Wan']I'm sorry but those controllers are probably the ugliest things that Microsoft has put out for the 360.
They look like a 10 year old's lunch box.[/quote]

Believe it or not, a lot of people like them. I like the art itself, but not on the controller; it's too busy.

Coincidentally, I own two of these :D

I can confirm it's 50% off.

here's a scan for proof.

my total was $32.46

img3318kw9.jpg

img3319ef4.jpg

I also saw these @ Los Feliz about two weeks ago, but didn't like the fugly design. Most BB's in the OC only have them @ 30% off

bread's done
Back