PS2 repair?

AznDevil

CAG Veteran
Anyone know some where that does PS2 repairs within 20 miles of the City Of Industry area. Has to be under $50. Don't tell me to save my money for a PS3 because if you look at my sig you'll see I'm trying to get one, but my PS2 can play PS2 imports and I really want to play Accel 2.

Yeah, I had the same problem with my Gamecube..... Couldn't read disks....... But you know what I did? I bought another brand spank'in new Gamecube (same color), took the new Gamecube outside of the box, put the broken one inside the new Gamecube box, took it back at the store, told them it doesn't work, gave them the receipt, got all my money back. ;)

Its like a free warranty. Worked perfectly......... There sure are a lot of suckers working at Wal-Mart. :p

[quote name='sephiroth_with_a_gun']return fraud is bad, mmk?[/quote]
That's called return fraud, but if it works out for you, that's none of my business;)

[quote name='sephiroth_with_a_gun']return fraud is bad, mmk?[/quote]

I wonder how long it will take for a moderator to delete this post? :lol:

you might just want to sell the busted one on ebay, there are people out there that like to repair shit.

Then buy another one, they are $99 new. That would certainly be less of a hassle and may end up being cheaper if you have to drive all over to get it done. gas is not cheap

bread's done
Back