DVD Shelf Dividers

Veronica Mars

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I Need Some More.

It's a divider so I can separate the dvd's by letter.

3a599d23.jpg

Thanks

-Where Can I Get Them?

Ikea has a few different types for like .50 to $1. I have some that are more like bookends there was .70 each.

Oh and also try checking out hardware stores. Look near the shelving :D

I tried CC,BB and Ikea.
Nothing! I'm afraid the metal bookends at Ikea will ruin the boxes, plus, they look ugly :/

Anyone else have any idea's?

Well, I spent some time looking, I can't find any. If you know who made your shelves (Sauder for example), maybe you could order some more. If it was me, I would get some plastic or acrylic sheets the same thickness and use one of the dividers as a template and cut them out with a dremel or razor.

Good luck.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Came with the DVD Shelf I bought.
I bought them at Towers tho, about 2 years ago...?[/QUOTE]

Chances are that the only way to get more are to get them directly from the company then, as chakan said.

[quote name='chakan']Well, I spent some time looking, I can't find any. If you know who made your shelves (Sauder for example), maybe you could order some more. If it was me, I would get some plastic or acrylic sheets the same thickness and use one of the dividers as a template and cut them out with a dremel or razor.

Good luck.[/quote]

The problem is....
What is a Dremel? :/

Thanks for looking tho.

Brand is Atlantic.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']The problem is....
What is a Dremel? :/

Thanks for looking tho.

Brand is Atlantic.[/QUOTE]

Dremel makes power tools. He's got a point, you could make your own using acrylic though... working with acrylic can be a bitch.

bread's done
Back