HEY! You beat up my son! So what? He's 5! Meh. U knocked his teef out! (GGT 29)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, the latest episode of 1upyours is turrble. They're just talking about the whole ZOMG THERES A BOY KISSING ACHIEVEMENT IN BULLY. Christ, why is this important? It's no longer about Rockstar's shitty, tired gameplay, it's about being gay? That's what's progressive? That's what's moving the industry forward? If we're headed towards such ridiculous "advancements" in the industry, I want out.

if anyone wants something two-toned pixelized, LMK and I'll see if I can get around to it since I want practice...

examples:

bbpix.gif
rodimusbilly.gif

[quote name='Kendal']Less than two hours now guys. Wish me luck. I really need me some SSBB monies.[/QUOTE]

Good luck. You deserve to get SSBB and have moneys to do it.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']if anyone wants something two-toned pixelized, LMK and I'll see if I can get around to it since I want practice...

examples:

bbpix.gif
rodimusbilly.gif
[/QUOTE]
Ooooo, me!

I can do some, but I'll have to do them after classes tomorrow probably. Just post the pic you want done and I'll try and do them when I make time and when I'm not exhausted.

[quote name='gunm']lol @ GGT thread title...wat?

And RR, two tone dis plz. kthxbai:

maroz02.jpg
[/quote]

Yeah, now thats worth two toning.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']two toning that will be hard since other things i work with will be hard... um...[/quote]

Well, the other pics would result in bannings I imagine.

After the requisite ecksploshuns o' course.

so anyone else have or is planning to get burnout paradise for 360?
cant wait to try the online since ive heard thats the best part :)

how are you accomplishing those feats of art? I like the style. If it's by hand, major respect.

[quote name='jer7583']how are you accomplishing those feats of art? I like the style. If it's by hand, major respect.[/QUOTE]

:) thx

entirely by hand. no filters or effects. thank my figure drawing class for teaching me how to do decent dual toning.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']:) thx

entirely by hand. no filters or effects. thank my figure drawing class for teaching me how to do decent dual toning.[/quote]

That is some talent right there RR, very awesome.

it takes time, but then again everything does. my current next goal in art since I've already accomplished learning/doing performance art, illustration, video game design, photography (shitty quality I assure you), film (currently doing short films), and now flash, my next thing up to learn is to sew since I'm making stuffed designer toys in a month or so.

Two tone

Sora Aoi
Yuma Asami
Yua Aida
Maria Ozawa

two tone mosaics yay

lolol

/random

Son of Sparda...

No problem...!

Dante Must Die? I'll just stop playing :/

*lets PS3 collect dust again until March 6th*

[quote name='Nelo Ice']so anyone else have or is planning to get burnout paradise for 360?
cant wait to try the online since ive heard thats the best part :)[/quote]

Yeah, I'm going to, but not until there's a good price drop.

[quote name='gunm']Yeah, I'm going to, but not until there's a good price drop.[/quote]

nice should be fun and i think sl4in has it as well

MASSSSSSSSSSSSS ERRRRRRRRRRRRECCCCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! for teh PC!

In May 2008.

Thank God
I can now play without horrible framerates and annoying popin.

I will try and put in more then 11 hours this time.

May 2008

For Chacrana:
fuck_yeah.gif

Thanks for the info, InuFaye. I've been waiting for the inevitable PC release date.

Now, if Squeenix would just announce the release date of DQ 4 DS, I shall be happy man.

[quote name='Krymner']
Now, if Squeenix would just announce the release date of DQ 4 DS, I shall be happy man.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I'm waiting for it too. Square Enix usually likes to take their time with the DQ games unfortunately, so I'm betting late this year. Although I have a feeling FFIV might hold it back a little in the NA (since FF is more popular here).

Anyway, played a little Burnout Paradise this morning. Also played the Lost Planet demo on PS3 yesterday and met some really cool people online.

Fact:

I still have not finished DQ8. Even though I put in like 40 hours or so.

I also want the FF4 DS Remake.

From what I've heard, the Japanese version already has alot of the engrish translation unlockable via cheat devices, so I was really hoping for a Q2 summer-time release. I still have my old NES Dragon Warrior 4 cart (still complete w/box & instructions!) but I don't have my NES anymore to play it on. :cry:

Anyway, I

[quote name='InuFaye']Fact:

I still have not finished DQ8. Even though I put in like 40 hours or so.

I also want the FF4 DS Remake.[/QUOTE]
Only 40 hours?! Well, no wonder :razz:

And fuck remakes. I don't even like FFIV that much anyway, and I'm on the fence about the DQIV remake. I just want a release date for The World Ends With You. There needs to be more original Squeenix games, and I've been looking forward to that one for ages.

Also, good to hear about Mass Effect for PC; my husband should be happy to hear about that, if he hasn't already. We'll probably still get a PS3 or 360 once GTA IV comes out. If the rumor about Front Mission on the 360 is true, I'm gonna push for that ;)

[quote name='InuFaye']MASSSSSSSSSSSSS ERRRRRRRRRRRRECCCCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! for teh PC!

In May 2008.

Thank God
I can now play without horrible framerates and annoying popin.

I will try and put in more then 11 hours this time.

May 2008

For Chacrana:
fuck_yeah.gif
[/QUOTE]

Well, that makes it that much easier to sell my LE without opening it.

[quote name='Nelo Ice']nice should be fun and i think sl4in has it as well[/quote]

yeah I have burnout paradise, since day 1 son :)

if you want to play, just send me a friend request.

If this requires DX10, I'm going to fling poop at Billu Gatesu

It probably won't. MS isn't publishing it, are they?

Ironically, MS always fucks up stuff more than 3rd parties do, regardless of platform.

Wouldn't it be EA since ya know Bioware is owned by them?

I dunno how I feel about the art style of SF4 now after seeing the high res shots.

They all look mentally retarded.

I dunno... didn't MS publish the 360 version? They could have a deal with MS. But whateva, as long as dat game hits dat PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back