Wii anyone found a store with them? Portland

subieracer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I've been looking for a few weeks and I dont want to pay some crackhead off craigs list $300-400.. I guess TRU had some but they were gone 20 min after they opened on sunday. This is for myself so if anyone has a lead you get a big thumbs up from me.

thanks..

-ben

I don't live close enough to you to really give any advice for right in Portland, but last week I found them at 2 different Fred Meyer's in the Seattle area. I would recommend calling around to them and Target since those are the two stores I most commonly see them available at.

I was able to finally locate one in stock at Game Crazy in Oregon City. Good luck man I had a heckuva time getting one. I know the GS in Pioneer Place gets Wii's fairly frequently around noon each day so maybe give them a call if you're in the area.

I have an extra sitting @ my house. $260 ($10 for the gas it took to get it originally) and its yours. Its brand new sealed.

I also snagged one at Gramecrazy (used) last week. I think it was just luck to find a used one in such good condition.

I saw a used one at the CD GameXchange last week in Southeast, Hawthorne and 37th. 230 bucks if I remember right...

bread's done
Back