MrNEWZ' CAG Challenge at 360Voice!

MrNEWZ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (100%)
Since this is now activated and it's a 30 day challenge, I figure I'll open the thread here for discussions, comments, etc about the challenge.

Thanks for those who joined!

Competitors:
0 Big Bad TBD
0 MrNEWZ TBD
0 forty1down TBD
0 Digits9 TBD
0 valhalla130 TBD
0 Cleavy Dig TBD
0 Big Merl TBD
0 TojiDestro TBD
0 Sony lies TBD
0 TravMacDaddy TBD
0 BOBman1 TBD
0 SeVeRe iMPACT TBD
0 SeVeRe iMPACT TBD
0 SeVeRe iMPACT TBD
0 SeVeRe iMPACT TBD
0 GP007 the stig TBD
0 AshamanCarnage TBD

Challenge Link: http://www.360voice.com/challenge.asp?id=2288

None. It's a 30 day challenge and really unfair to have restrictions. In this case, we ended up with 18 so I was able to clear out those "suspect" new people that I either (1) don't know personally (GP 007 the Stig is a friend/co-worker who really barely plays but wants to participate) or (2) aren't from CAG. Challenge starts tomorrow and has been activated.

I just noticed something very odd... SeVeRe iMPACT is listed on the "competing" list like 4 times.

The list was down to 15 when I activated it (I was a little concerned about the guy with 40 points, for example) but here is the list as it stands:

0 Big Bad TBD
0 MrNEWZ TBD
0 forty1down TBD
0 Digits9 TBD
0 valhalla130 TBD
0 Cleavy Dig TBD
0 Big Merl TBD
0 TojiDestro TBD
0 Sony lies TBD
0 TravMacDaddy TBD
0 BOBman1 TBD
0 SeVeRe iMPACT TBD
0 SeVeRe iMPACT TBD
0 SeVeRe iMPACT TBD
0 SeVeRe iMPACT TBD
0 GP007 the stig TBD
0 AshamanCarnage TBD

It looks like due to a glitch we may only have 14 folks in this for the prize. Can't complain about that. ;-)

While there are no restrictions I will make it my personal crusade to mock any one who gets more than half their points from sports games :p

Good luck to everyone and thanks for letting me in. Will give me something to do on Valentine's day!

Nerd points +2

Yeah, Open Season was fun. I enjoyed playing through with my kids. Good luck to everyone, I'm curious to see how many points we put up in 30 days. Thanks for setting this up and also for kicking out the new accounts just looking to rack up the points (and gift cards).

[quote name='kev']While there are no restrictions I will make it my personal crusade to mock any one who gets more than half their points from sports games :p

Good luck to everyone and thanks for letting me in. Will give me something to do on Valentine's day!

Nerd points +2[/quote]

Darn it, I love sports games ;)

Good luck to everyone.

[quote name='Hostile']I would be more pissed off at anyone playing Avatar, King Kong, TMNT, or kids games for points.[/quote]

King Kong, TMNT and other kids games can be fun. I actually enjoyed KK and TMNT. I enjoyed Viva Pinata Party Animals. Avatar is cheap, but a quick 1000 points. At least it isn't game save glitching or whatever they call it. Anyway, good luck guys. Put up some points!

[quote name='Hostile']Glad I'm not in the challenge with you guys =p[/QUOTE]

Oh? Why's that?

Yesterday's totals weren't too astounding... 360 points for 14-15 people isn't bad. Especially in a challenge.

That's weird. I could have sworn that a few days ago the $50 GC was 5000...
Hopefully I'm just going crazy and they aren't actively increasing their prices.

bread's done
Back