Good Inexpensive Watch?

casio are very durable. I dont know about amazon marketplace. it might be a better idea to go get one on ebay.

seiko are very good, i never got one tho.

i have a swiss army officer watch, never had any problems.

[quote name='dracula']casio are very durable. I dont know about amazon marketplace. it might be a better idea to go get one on ebay.

seiko are very good, i never got one tho.

i have a swiss army officer watch, never had any problems.[/quote]

ebay is for fakes. i'd be extremely careful if I used ebay for anything of value or for authenticity.

the sellers on amazon dont look that great, the seller Famous Brand Watches sell a ton of watches, but their feedback is 89%. that isnt the greatest, they are the biggest watch seller on amazon, as far as I can tell. Would you rather take your chances with them, or ebay?

The ones from amazon.com, sold directly from amazon should be fine, but like i said, some of their watch retailers might not be on the up and up. buyer beware(always).

i got a very nice seiko for christmas this past year from amazon...http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0007P4BCQ...it was only $130 though when it was brought through Amazon...now its back up to $300 through some other seller...it is very nice but also heavy watch

also check some of the warehouse stores like BJ's, i had gotten a very nice Wenger watch for $100

[quote name='Jedi1979']i got a very nice seiko for christmas this past year from amazon...http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0007P4BCQ...it was only $130 though when it was brought through Amazon...now its back up to $300 through some other seller...it is very nice but also heavy watch

also check some of the warehouse stores like BJ's, i had gotten a very nice Wenger watch for $100[/QUOTE]

that thing looks nice, i wouldnt want it thought because it has too many dials and other gizmos that i would never use. good buy for $130 tho

[quote name='bmachine']I typically only buy Fossil watches. They've got a wide variety of styles and all come with an 11-year warrantee.

If you're looking for a "dress watch", check out the Black Zane...it's pretty sexy.[/QUOTE]

i got this one, its a good alternative to my tag.

I bought a watch and never use it. Always have your cell phone so no need for a watch. Save the dough!

[quote name='st0neface']i got this one, its a good alternative to my tag.[/quote] Ooo, I really like this one, but I unfortunately went with the Seiko already in my OP. Can you return watches to Amazon if your not satisfied with it? I may do that if I find that I don't like the Seiko watch. Thanks for the help guys.

I got this one with a blue face. The smaller dials show a 24 hour clock, the day of the week and the date. If I'm not mistaken, Relic is a sub-company of Fossil so it's basically the same thing/quality. I've had both and I can't tell the difference. I would recommend buying a watch in store such as Penney's or elsewhere because if anything goes wrong with it, they will fix/repair/adjust for free. Relic guarantees their watches for 12 years I read on a sign in Penney's.

I tend to stick to Kenneth Cole or Seiko. This is the watch I'm currently sporting and have absolutely no problems with it.

Kenneth Cole has a few nice, simple watches for under $100. Of them, I think this one looks tops. They also have a similar watch with a black face called "It's About Time."

bread's done
Back