By Invitation Only - GameStop

Status
Not open for further replies.

endlessPRO

Banned
e-rewards_top.gif

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As a valued GameStop customer, you're invited to join one of the country's leading online opinion panels and earn GameStop gift cards for sharing your thoughts.

e-rewards_youget.gif

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How it works:

Earn Rewards including GameStop gift cards just for answering online surveys that have been selected to match your age and interests. For example, you might tell us what you think about the latest game releases, movie releases, or new car concepts.

[/FONT]
e-rewards_ready.gif

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]offical site - https://www.utalkback.com

[/FONT]

I just got this email from GS and I was wondering did anyone got this ?

Yeah, I got this email, too. I think I'll wait until someone reports how much they were compensated before I even think about getting added to a bajillion mailing lists.

I've been using the e-rewards program (got a link from Gamestop a while back). The surveys can take 10 - 15 minutes at time (I take the time to fill them out honestly) and the value for each ranges from a few dollars up to $11 (most I've gotten so far). Its taken me a little while but I just got enough to request a $25 gift card for gamestop.

The surveys have built in controls to make sure you are not just BS-ing your way through them. But even if you take your time it's not a big deal.

Now, lets see if my gift card actually shows up.

I enrolled. A lot of the times I don't qualify, but you still get partial credit. The ones I did qualify for were valued at $10.00. I'm half way to a $25. gift card.

They don't ask specific questions, just general marketing questions.

Good luck earning any gamestop gift cards. It takes $50 in e-rewards to get a $25 gift card. Only $4 was available to me when I signed up.

[quote name='endlessPRO']whoever signed up under my link. I posted and just erased tell me. Since you took my register[/quote]

LOL!

By the way it wasn't me.

It has been over three weeks now and I still haven't received the gamestop gift card that I chose through the e-rewards program.

Got mine today and registered as well. I only had 2 available surveys to fill out, not including the automatic one they give you. Got 20 points, but no more surveys!

[quote name='Kevbo887']Got mine today and registered as well. I only had 2 available surveys to fill out, not including the automatic one they give you. Got 20 points, but no more surveys![/QUOTE]

yep..and those are the only two i've had since october. has anyone actually been getting these surveys?

[quote name='bigdsinferno']yep..and those are the only two i've had since october. has anyone actually been getting these surveys?[/quote]

I have gotten 5 surveys in about 3 months. It's stupid, don't feel left out if you didn't get invited. Really...it's pretty dumb

[quote name='Kevbo887'] Got 20 points, but no more surveys![/quote]

What ? I had 2 surveys and only got 15 points. Man I suck at surveys. Hopefully we can get some good GC out of this.

Hmmm. Maybe I'll actually try those surveys out. I've been ignoring them as they rolled into my inbox ever since I signed up back in October or so.

I read pretty horrible things on slickdeals about e-rewards. I am not doing it. Stay away! Google them if you want.

Got an invite, went to check it out and passed after filling out the first page. They're asking for way too much personal demographic info. Not sure about anyone else, but my privacy is worth more than an occasional $20 bucks from Gamestop, and stuff like this tends to stay on marketing lists forever.

Got one also, glad it wasn't spam. Also It shows only two surveys I can fill out, anyone know how to get more surveys to fill out?

I have been a member of the eRewards program since October 07 and I have received a $25 gift card in the mail once. So the site is legit. The only problem is that you have to do $50 worth of surveys to get a $25 gift card.

Iv been doing this for a while since October, it seems I only get 1 or 2 surveys a month so it takes awhile, but they just come in your email, so wait for them.

Just checked and Iv only got 33 Points, and need 300 points for $25 card, or 450 Points for $50 card.

It seems I fail alot of them and only get like 3 points for it, kinda shaddy.

[quote name='feezy']I have been a member of the eRewards program since October 07 and I have received a $25 gift card in the mail once. So the site is legit. The only problem is that you have to do $50 worth of surveys to get a $25 gift card.[/quote]

I joined e-Rewards at about the same time and just got my $25 gift card. You can only get one gift card every quarter, which coincides more or less with how often you hit the $50 e-Rewards currency requirement.

Two free games a year for a few hours of surveys? Sure!

I got an e-mail about this a long time ago, but the site ate my profile or something and wouldn't allow me to log back in again after doing a few surveys. I got another e-mail today, so we'll see how that goes.

lol. this is the same shit gamespot.com tried to pull off. unfortunately it fails. i don't remember but i think it was GamersInstincts.com or something

[quote name='Chanash']I have gotten 5 surveys in about 3 months. It's stupid, don't feel left out if you didn't get invited. Really...it's pretty dumb[/quote]

bout the same for me

I got like 6 or 7 offers for extra surveys (beyond the original 2 they offer everybody) and I haven't qualified for any of them or they have enough responses. Really stupid if you ask me...

This is old. All you do is sign up at gamestop.com and in like 10 mins you get a email and they like NEVER have any surveys to continue.

It must depend on what your answers are when you sign up. I get 2 or 3 surveys a week. I sometimes don't qualify but I have been a member for about 2 months and I have gotten 1 gift card and I am at $49 already for another cert. My stuff has never shown in points, it has always been dollar values at erewarrds, but you do have to get to $50 in order to get $25 certificate.

Make sure you set your option for how many surveys you want to get to high. Go to my account and choose the option for request more/less email, and choose 10 or more per week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back