(DEAD) La Pucelle: Tactics brand new Ebgames 19.99 10 left

if you like cutesy games and stragety games, this is a decent buy, tho i am guessing they will this to $10 sooner rather than later.

[quote name='BIG5']I'm tempted to try this even though I generally hate s-rpgs.[/QUOTE]

Probably not worth it if you hate S-RPG's. I love S-RPGS's and I found La Pucelle kind of tedious. Definitely for hardcore fans only.

Picked this up at Fry's also ($20)... the games seems a little too hardcore for me.

I breezed through FF Tactics but for some reason games like Ogre Tactis kick my arse. I have a feeling this one will too.

i didnt care for it, then again i was playing disgaea so much is probally way. But its a lot better then Phatom brave (man i cant stand that game) there is a new game coming out just like Phatom brave this summer but it looks like it has class build up like disgaea did

disgaea rocked easy game to get 100+ hours

Phatom brave didnt like cause each of your people could only be on for set number of turns

la tactics: you have to purge the creatures to get them to join your side ( i think this is the only way to get more people on your side) I mean im here to take them out i dont feel like purging them

bread's done
Back