Calendar Mod added to CAG!

defender

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
CheapyD wanted a Calendar to be added so I just went and added it. You might see a broken graphic between FAQ and SEARCH for now until OKB can make the graphic. I dont know which font this is and I am not a graphics guy.

When posting I think you see Calendar options. I am not 100% sure how the whole calendar works but I am sure CheapyD can help you guys out. He picked out the mod...I just installed it.

Please post questions about it here as well as any bugs or errors you get. It was a pain to install and I am pretty good but mods are sometimes a problem. Just let me know if you see a problem.

Enjoy.

Just a suggestion, but B'iotch may want to change the way the graphic toolbar works. Either make it wrap or make some of the graphics shorter, like "stats" instead of "statistics," "members" instead of "memberlist," "groups" instead of "usergroups," etc.

The reason being...on an 800x600 resolution screen, it doesn't reduce properly and causes you to have to scroll slightly horizontally.

And don't pull the old, "Just use a higher resolution" b.s. - professional code needs to be scalable for all users.

Cool idea. Maybe after everything gets smoothed over we can post a birthday thread and get everyone's birthday on there.

With the addition of the calendar did you add a CAG in my browser too? i just noticed it now. unless im late on that one . its cool

Just a suggestion... eventually it would be nice if we could get scheduled game release dates (final release dates, not preliminary ones) put on the calendar. But the sale dates are more important obviously.

[quote name='imacheapasstoo']Just a suggestion... eventually it would be nice if we could get scheduled game release dates (final release dates, not preliminary ones) put on the calendar. But the sale dates are more important obviously.[/quote]

IN the game industry all release dates are preliminary. Game dates can change the day before. It'a another thing that needs to change in the industry.

How many times has Halo 2 been changed?

[quote name='imacheapasstoo']Just a suggestion... eventually it would be nice if we could get scheduled game release dates (final release dates, not preliminary ones) put on the calendar. But the sale dates are more important obviously.[/quote]

Thanks for the suggestion.
For now, I am inclined to just keep sales, price related info, and CAG news on the calendar. Perhpas I will added some special releases (like the new GBA SP - NES version) to the calendar.
I think if we started including game release dates, the calender would get pretty full, making it hard to locate the sales.

bread's done
Back