www.webridestv.com - $50 Amazon giftcard in under a month & more - FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

buxton

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, I've been doing a site for a couple days now which is really easy and I thought i should tell all of you about it since its so simple and the prizes are great.

The site is http://www.webridestv.com/ - You earn 250 points a day for various things. Here is a list of possible ways to get points:

Watching a Video
10 Credits
Rating a Video
1 Credit
Leaving a Comment
2 Credits
Uploading a Video
20 Credits
Creating a Ride
25 Credits
Add Friend
2 Credits
Upload a Photo
5 Credits

-- It is easiest to watch videos because you earn 10 points a video, and all you have to do to get the points is click on it and wait for it to load. You don't even need to watch it! There are many prizes for gamers such and Wiis, 360s, PS3s, etc. And of course amazon giftcards for those who want to get something else, along with a lot of car related items, since it is obviously a website about cars.

I hope you guys try this site out - its very easy to do (it takes me 5 minutes a day to get 250 points by watching videos). Just so you all know, you can have up to two active accounts on the site to gather points, but no more. Also, you can only get one prize a month. But an amazon giftcard every month for goofing around at work for 5 minutes isn't so bad, is it? ;)

And if you do sign up, please do me a big favor and say that you were referred by buxton - I would appreciate this a great deal! Once a person reaches 3000 points, their referrer gets an extra 1000 points. Its not a huge amount, but the sentiment would surely be felt. Thanks!

once again............ http://webridestv.com

i hope this isn't a repost!!

they stoped the referals cuz a bunch of jackasses made 50 accounts of themselves and all refered their main account :censored:

Good Site. Not sure how much longer it will stay the same - got 10000 people posting "great video" for all of them - Ruins the site.

Referrals were removed from the site, btw. And referral posts here are a big no-no.
But repost, so closing this anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back