Exclusive CAG Deals from Overstock.com - The first batch.

[quote name='O.D.D']Wish they would have done some Xbox/GBA games. My PC is shit.[/quote]
All in good time...

Unbelievable. Exclusive titles for us CAGers? Good work overstock! I've bought from them twice before (Wild Arms 3, 2 down pillows) and was pleased with their service and speed of delivery. Now this just make me want to take more of my business there.

=D>

How were those pillows? I'm thinking of buying two of their "down like" pollyfill pillows, the $20 ones, and am wondering how good they actually are.

It'd be awesome if they started doing console games, I'd be all over that. Cool none the less though, Overstock is one of my favorite discounted retailers online, I even sent my mom there when she was looking for some new bed linens a few weeks ago.

ok, i snagged rainbow six for you Cheapy, and I snagged a copy of stargate sg-1 season 4 as well. that price is nuts.

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='O.D.D']Wish they would have done some Xbox/GBA games. My PC is shit.[/quote]
All in good time...[/quote]

:D

Can't wait!

For $20 these pillows are great! I think my fiancee is allergic to them though. So I didn't get to use them as much as I wanted.

[quote name='magilacudy'][quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='O.D.D']Wish they would have done some Xbox/GBA games. My PC is shit.[/quote]
All in good time...[/quote]

:D

Can't wait![/quote]

Same here as soon as some GBA or Xbox games go on sale consider them bought by me.

I'm not sure if this is a glitch or what but when I submitted my order of Ghost Recon: Gold for the PC the total showed $17.39 instead of $13.39. Has anyone else noticed this? I sent an e-mail to overstock right after I noticed this. If I find out that they overcharged then I'm calling my bank card as this sounds illegal. I just hope that it was a glitch and that the final price will be $13.39.

First off, hooray for Overstock!
Second, I bought GR Gold a while back for $30... DAMMIT!
Third, I ordered RS3... WOOOO!!

Thank you Cheapy and Overstock!!

I dunno if this is a CAG deal, but Wild Arms 3 is selling for $12.95 -- now that's a pretty good deal. :)

(Though is this GH yet? I bought it when it was non-GH, but the game is great! :) )

[quote name='nina']I dunno if this is a CAG deal, but Wild Arms 3 is selling for $12.95 -- now that's a pretty good deal. :)

(Though is this GH yet? I bought it when it was non-GH, but the game is great! :) )[/quote]

You may want to hold off for a few days on a Wild Arms III purchase. ;)

[quote name='CheapyD']You may want to hold off for a few days on a Wild Arms III purchase. ;)[/quote]

If thats not a blatant hint, I don't know what is.

do not buy rainbow six 3 unless you plan to be addicted. I swear I spent from last Jan to Oct throughly addicted to that game

I bought both Ghost Recon and Rainbow 6 and both came to 13.39 each. I saw Ghost recon at the store for $40 yesterday, this is a great deal.

those are some great deals, I can't wait to see what else come along. My PC is crap as well, I could run Ghost Recon, but I've already got too many games as it is.

wild arms 3 is fun! i bought it for 36 bucks when it was only a few months old and i never regretted it :) if it's cheaper than 12, i'll pick up a few brand new copies as gifts

You know, I ordered that game, Ghost Recon the first day that Cheapy put the ad out. It came to $17.39 and I ordered it from Cheapy's link. It has really bugged me especially since I withdrew the funds from my checking account. I talked to a guy from outpost.com and he said they couldn't refund my card back the difference and to check that the source (this site) was having any problems. What he did do, which I did not mind too much was giving me $4 in store credit but I'm not sure how I know I have the store credit as the account information does not specify.

Anyone else have any problems? The worst part was probably when I ordered the game it stated $13.39 but then the e-mail said $17.39. That really pissed me off but I'd rather resolve this than to just call up my bank and cancel the charge.

I called again and the guy said to have this site double check the link as the guy said it sounded like the deal was not attaching to my account. If it makes any difference, I did create an account for this game as I had never ordered off of them.
What sucks is that they 'gave' me $4 credit but I cannot use it in conjuction with any other offer? What kind of BS is that? Last time I checked store credit is like cash (although used only in the same store) and it should not count as a coupon like how overstock is counting it, meaning that I cannot use another coupon like from cheapassgamer. I may just end up returning the game and maybe try reordering it again but I just want to know if anyone has been affected by this?

[quote name='kraid']You know, I ordered that game, Ghost Recon the first day that Cheapy put the ad out. It came to $17.39 and I ordered it from Cheapy's link. It has really bugged me especially since I withdrew the funds from my checking account. I talked to a guy from outpost.com and he said they couldn't refund my card back the difference and to check that the source (this site) was having any problems. What he did do, which I did not mind too much was giving me $4 in store credit but I'm not sure how I know I have the store credit as the account information does not specify.

Anyone else have any problems? The worst part was probably when I ordered the game it stated $13.39 but then the e-mail said $17.39. That really pissed me off but I'd rather resolve this than to just call up my bank and cancel the charge.[/quote]

um... these deals are for overstock.com. are you calling the wrong company? if not, i hope you get your problem solved. best of luck to ya.

Yeah it's from overstock.com and it does not appear that my problem will be resolved, at least not easily. Even though they did give me back the difference as 'credit' I cannot use it with another deal, such as the ones cheapy provides. That got me upset and I'm not sure what I will do at the moment. For now I'll wait for the game to come in and to see what Cheapy has to say as he ignored my first message.

I don't really know what to tell you.
The discounts work and appear when you check out.

Whenever you buying anything online, make sure to double check your total before submitting your order. I don't know of any online retailer that doesn't show your discount before you complete checkout.

bread's done
Back