February King Of Swords

YabMan

Banned
I’d been wanting to get a some armor or a sword for some time now but I could never find a site that was good enough to warrant my purchase. KingOfSwords.com is a great site to buy tons of great swords or armor. They even have medieval armor! At KingOfSwords.com, they have a large selection of stun guns, swords and movie replicas as well as other fantasy related collectibles.” I’ve been looking in the brass knucke section and think I’ve found something I want to buy.

While you are there be sure to check out the new affliate program, it's a great program and is easy to do!

PS. The prizes for this month are complete garbage, I just love free stuff.

NewRandomFreeBanner2.jpg

Remember when they gave us all a.. SWORD?! And then a.. dagger!? Then it was junk for 3 months, and then a 3 month break from contests and.. more junk!

[quote name='YabMan']Remember when they gave us all a.. SWORD?! And then a.. dagger!? Then it was junk for 3 months, and then a 3 month break from contests and.. more junk![/quote]

Honestly, i'd consider the "dagger" junk too. It wasn't really a dagger. More like a novelty butterknife. I mean it was tiny. Fell apart too, then again, so did the sword I got.

[quote name='georox']Honestly, i'd consider the "dagger" junk too. It wasn't really a dagger. More like a novelty butterknife. I mean it was tiny. Fell apart too, then again, so did the sword I got.[/quote] Yea, the sword was the only semi decent free item they gave out. But if they sent out free swords every month then they would lose a lot of money.

[quote name='georox']Honestly, i'd consider the "dagger" junk too. It wasn't really a dagger. More like a novelty butterknife. I mean it was tiny. Fell apart too, then again, so did the sword I got.[/quote]

Yeah true.. But it was still better than a rabbits foot or a tattoo sleeve.

Of course these being the same guys who haven't sent out any of the swords for the Marvel-ous sword contest in quite awhile, I wouldn't hold my breath for any of that stuff...

[quote name='LoganDX']Of course these being the same guys who haven't sent out any of the swords for the Marvel-ous sword contest in quite awhile, I wouldn't hold my breath for any of that stuff...[/quote]

QFT on this one, they may shaft people again. Its free promotion for them either way.

[quote name='georox']QFT on this one, they may shaft people again. Its free promotion for them either way.[/QUOTE]

merely an observation and my own opinion that's all...

[quote name='LoganDX']merely an observation and my own opinion that's all...[/quote]

I'm supporting your opinion. All we know KoS are just using this to get everyone to spamwhore their site and they won't send anything.

[quote name='georox']I'm supporting your opinion. All we know KoS are just using this to get everyone to spamwhore their site and they won't send anything.[/QUOTE]
apologies, I misunderstood what you were saying. I hope people see that others in the past have had less then satisfactory dealings with KoS and not get their hopes up...

I like my dagger. It's great for cutting the plastic wrap on movie and game cases as well as peeling the skin off of an orange. Sure I guess you couldn't even cut yourself with it if you tried (a bit of sharpening should fix that) but it's a pretty neat little tool to have.

KoS has ALWAYS been good with sending out their free stuff. Junk? Yes, but I have always got my stuff in a good amount of time.

I've been getting my stuff. The "Skeletor's Sword of Power" I won from Marvel-Ous is okay, but like their daggers, it isn't sharp and mostly intended for display purposes. Seriously, the hand guard is about six inches long and weighs as much as the rest of the sword. It's unwieldly.

[quote name='YabMan']KoS has ALWAYS been good with sending out their free stuff. Junk? Yes, but I have always got my stuff in a good amount of time.[/quote]

Go look into the old posts from Marvel-Ous.com that had a thing going w/KoS, about half of the people KoS shafted. I would honestly stop promoting this site. People shouldn't be supporting them with purchases or advertisement.

[quote name='georox']Go look into the old posts from Marvel-Ous.com that had a thing going w/KoS, about half of the people KoS shafted. I would honestly stop promoting this site. People shouldn't be supporting them with purchases or advertisement.[/quote]

Oh, I know that. I was just saying that they have been good (to me at least) with the free stuff. I would NEVER buy anything for them, but free stuff is free stuff.

I wonder if they would still give me the free crap if I posted a negative review of their site in my blog, but one matching all their criteria...

It's an undeniable fact. Everyone loves swords. They're the coolest thing you could possibly own. If you're looking to own nice swords, check out kingofswords.com.
For a "back in history" feeling, you can find great suits of armor.
If you're a gamer that just finished playing a really fun hack and slash, and are ready to try your hand at it, check out the great battle ready swords.
There are also tons of anime swords.
The best place for your general interest in swords. Great prices, and quick shipping.

www.kingofswords.com

[quote name='Shimoto']Nunchucks came today.

Just hit myself in the nether regions with these things. I'll be putting them away for now.[/quote] You got it in 4 days? That's pretty impressive.

I got my pen knife on Saturday. Enterred the thing on Wednesday, so after 3 days I was very suprised to find it outside my door.

The penknife itself is pretty awesome. The blade is sharp, and it actually writes. There is also a built in flashlight (for reasons unknown). I guess this is supposed to be a survival pen? :p

Im interested to see what the Kings Choice is.

to the OP looking for swords/armor.if your looking for a REAL sword, I recomend angelsword.com if you have the cash, I own some of there swords and knives, top notch. also check roninkatana on ebay, he uses a very good japanese forge for his blades and I own a couple of these as well. for armor, I go with truehearth.com for my custom SCA peices, and pitbullarmoury.com sometimes when i can afford it, i use darksword.com. sometimes i stop being lazy and fire up my own forge and make pieces i want/need (doesnt happen in the winter, i hate working in the cold) also, you can check ebay under search for SCA Armor and find some really great items (all SCA armor is intended for combat use, 16g body, 12-14g helmet)

bread's done
Back