The Zune A Day Giveaway

neverletthem

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
M$ is giving away a zune everyday. Things required:
Cell phone with internet access (Meaning those of us with Verizon are out of this, unless you have a internet plan)
Hotmail account

So, all you have to do is sign onto the hotmail service on your cell phone, and send a message to [email protected] with the subject line Go Zune, and you are entered. More details and original link:
http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/ZuneADay/index-enus.html?ocid=EML_PROED_Mobile_Zune_Email_EN

UPDATE: You may also send the email from a hotmail account from your PC, THANKS Dual45s

Enjoy,
Neverletthem

Well, like you said, those of us with Verizon seem to be out, so no go for me. But even though I have two iPods (which I love dearly) I'd like to win a Zune if I could. But unfortunately it seems like this isn't the contest for me. Good luck to anyone that enters!

I was wondering the same thing, so when they mentioned a "no purchase necessary/alternative entry method" I decided to read the full rules.

According to the official rules:
To enter the sweepstakes without using a mobile device, you may also enter by sending an e-mail from a PC to [email protected] from a Windows Live Hotmail account with "Go Zune" in the subject line.

I'll be doing this, the hell if I'm paying the ridiculous rates for mobile web service.

[quote name='Dual45s']I was wondering the same thing, so when they mentioned a "no purchase necessary/alternative entry method" I decided to read the full rules.

To enter the sweepstakes without using a mobile device, you may also enter by sending an e-mail from a PC to [email protected] from a Windows Live Hotmail account with "Go Zune" in the subject line.

I'll be doing this, the hell if I'm paying the ridiculous rates for mobile web service.[/quote] Haha nice find. I actually read the rules up to the line above it.

[quote name='Dual45s']I was wondering the same thing, so when they mentioned a "no purchase necessary/alternative entry method" I decided to read the full rules.

I'll be doing this, the hell if I'm paying the ridiculous rates for mobile web service.[/quote]

Thank you! Thats what i get for not reading all the rules. Added to the OP.

bread's done
Back