Free Hulu Invites!!! (legitimate online tv via NBC / Fox)

I'd love to try it out since I don't get the chance to watch tv shows when they air and end up waiting for the dvds. It kind of sucks to be so far behind the current story lines everyone is talking about.

[quote name='misterc13']I'm in for one

[email protected][/quote]

Done, it required me to enter an email address so there you go. Got 4 more to part with, a selective first come first serve basis. ;)

One could pm me their email addy too, just remember I'm not promising anything.

[quote name='makito'][email protected] if you please[/quote]

Sorry, Hulu says you already have signed up for an account.

[quote name='Hatedlegion']If you have any left: [email protected][/quote]

Sent, if you would please help continue this thread! A couple of invites can't hurt ya ;)

All CAG's who left their email's below Hatedlegion, sorry couldn't get around to all of you. Hopefully some people who I invited or are a part of hulu will help spread the TV.

[quote name='seen']Done, it required me to enter an email address so there you go. Got 4 more to part with, a selective first come first serve basis. ;)

One could pm me their email addy too, just remember I'm not promising anything.[/quote]

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Wait, so I didn't get one because I didn't want to leave my email on a public board? :cry: C'mon someone hook me up, I was ahead of legion.[/quote]

Sorry, I wasn't about to play a waiting game to get an invite address. I will post when I come by some more invites.

I sent invites to the last few people after OP ran out. It said some of the addresses had apparently already been used. I got a few of you in, though.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Maybe somebody else already sent you one. Still have 2.

Sent.[/quote]

can you try it one more time? Nothing in my email or junk. :cry:

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']can you try it one more time? Nothing in my email or junk. :cry:[/quote]

Still saying it's already been associated with an account.

[quote name='McNutsack']I wouldn't mind one. I might have an extra stmusic invite.
[email protected]
If you'd be so kind :D

My name on indietorrents, stmusic, asiandvdclub, and waffles.fm is McNutsack
Feel free to lurk up my info if you wanna' see I am a reliable person :D[/quote]

1 left

[quote name='runpuddrun']Please, already posted, but didn't get one because I dont' want to put my email out there... PM sent[/quote]

8 left. PM me

bread's done
Back