Xbox 360 $50 price drop in Canada

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Taken from a story on joystiq. A $50 price drop on the Pro and Elite.
A employee took a cell phone pic of next weeks FS flyer
360canadadrop.jpg

Is EB's return policy on Hardware 30 days or is it 14 like the software?

Toysrus has already dropped their price, good time for price matching.
Posted at RFD is BB will give you Bioshock for free with a Pro 360 for $349.99.

The OFFICIAL WORD:

XBOX 360 CONSOLE PRICE DROP OFFERS EVEN BETTER VALUE TO CANADIAN GAMERS Xbox Canada is now offering even greater value to Canadians by reducing the price of the Xbox 360 Elite, Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Arcade consoles!
The Xbox 360 console, reduced from $399 to $349, offers Canadians the most comprehensive entertainment experience right out of the box. The console includes a hard drive, wireless controller, headset as well as HD component cable providing the ultimate high-definition gaming experience.
The Xbox 360 Elite console, reduced from $499 to $449, features a sleek black finish and includes a 120GB hard drive for maximum storage, a high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) port as well as a black wireless controller, black Xbox Live® headset and high-definition cable.
The Xbox 360 Arcade console, reduced from $299 to $279, is an incredible value for hardcore and casual gamers alike. The system includes a wireless controller, Xbox LIVE Arcade Compilation Disc and 256Mb Memory Unit allowing gamers to store their profiles, downloaded content and game progress.
The Xbox 360 Halo 3 Special edition console, reduced from $449 to $399, is inspired by Halo 3, the biggest blockbuster in video game history. The console features an exclusive "Spartan green and gold" finish and comes bundled with a matching Xbox 360 Wireless Controller, 20GB Hard Drive, Headset, Play & Charge Kit, and exclusive Halo 3 Gamer Pics and Theme (available via Xbox LIVE download).
With the largest library of next-generation game titles, Xbox 360 leads the industry with its wireless gaming and entertainment experience. The entire suite of Xbox 360 consoles also include everything gamers need to play online on Xbox LIVE ­ the premiere online gaming and entertainment service.

Man I hope Sony respond to this with another Ps3 pricedrop so i can buy one for cheaper :cool:

Ps: The Xbox360 is also 350$ in Wal-mart's flyers.

[quote name='gamer602']This weekend at stupidstore is the best time to grab one TAX FREE! Bring BB's ad for a PM to get Bioshock for free![/quote]

They do PM? Didnt knew that

[quote name='magiic']PM is YMMV at Superstore, not all of them do it. Mine for example doesn't.[/quote]
REALLY??
All the ones in the GVRD does....
prob, cause theres less competition on the island. No bb.

[quote name='thelostdude']Man I hope Sony respond to this with another Ps3 pricedrop so i can buy one for cheaper :cool:[/quote]

It's unlikely since the PS3 is gathering steam with all the recent news (HD DVD dead, MGS4 and 2008 lineup strong) Sony is bound to milk it for all it's worth.

[quote name='gamer602']REALLY??
All the ones in the GVRD does....
prob, cause theres less competition on the island. No bb.[/quote]

I had the best conversation with a superstore employ in regards to PM'ing. I went to PM something and the guy said we dont price match because we always have the lowest prices. I told him if they had the lowest prices that we wouldn't of been having this conversation. I think it comes down to cheap management.

[quote name='magiic']I had the best conversation with a superstore employ in regards to PM'ing. I went to PM something and the guy said we dont price match because we always have the lowest prices. I told him if they had the lowest prices that we wouldn't of been having this conversation. I think it comes down to cheap management.[/quote]you should've made a bet with him on that

[quote name='magiic']I had the best conversation with a superstore employ in regards to PM'ing. I went to PM something and the guy said we dont price match because we always have the lowest prices. I told him if they had the lowest prices that we wouldn't of been having this conversation. I think it comes down to cheap management.[/quote]

The fine print in their flyer says regarding the "we match" symbol is "this is not a price-match guarantee." So YMMV.

[quote name='gamer602']This weekend at stupidstore is the best time to grab one TAX FREE! Bring BB's ad for a PM to get Bioshock for free![/quote]
Which ad is this?

bread's done
Back