Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - $5 off code at Amazon

Hoffer

CAGiversary!
Just got an email with a code. I got a similar code for God of War for PSP and it was one time use. I have no interest in GT5, so I'll just post the code here.

YYYH-P6BSFY-S8ZWAL - used by iNCREDiPiNOY

[quote name='Oktoberfest']YY7J-V76R6J-8RSPGL

I'm waiting for the full game ^^

I got the email from Playstation Underground[/quote]

Used.

Thanks again.

YYX8-RQTHL5-C8658H

If you use it, you must say "Used, A thousand Thanks Overseer Bubbakja, you are as kind as you are wise and handsome "

I love the GT series, but I can't pay $35 for a small portion of a game.

[quote name='chodax']Promotional Claim Code: YYXD-YSAMHA-L7KMST
Expires: April 15, 2008[/QUOTE]

YYXD-YSAMHA-L7KMST
Used Thanks.

[quote name='Bubbakja']YYX8-RQTHL5-C8658H

If you use it, you must say "Used, A thousand Thanks Overseer Bubbakja, you are as kind as you are wise and handsome "

I love the GT series, but I can't pay $35 for a small portion of a game.
[/quote]

Used the code. Thanks a thousand. I have no idea of how wise or handsome you are, but you are kind.

[quote name='sk8erfox805']where does it say its half game? i have a coupon and i wonder if its going to work for full game?[/quote]
It's a full game but not really. It will be a low number of cars and tracks, thats why it's only $40. it really is like 1/2 (maybe even 1/3rd?) of the whole GT experience. Anyways i know many will still enjoy it, i hear it's very pretty.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if you will be able to import licenses or money from prologue into regular GT5. I dread getting the licenses again :( Hopefully I can import those from my GT4 save.

I have no interest in it either. Here is the one I got in the email.

Promotional Claim Code: YY42-8GBPKW-YNYNJR
Expires: April 15, 2008

Enjoy!

Feel free to use mine. It's hard for me to get back into GT for some reason. Rather wait a month for Midnight Club: Los Angeles!

YYME-6ZFT6N-VRDN6H

[quote name='yowoe']You guys know how to make this deal slicker?'

Manipulate your Amazon Quick Picks as noted in this thread and then apply the code for a total of ~33.[/quote]

I had it in my gold box last week, but now it's gone. Does anyone who has it in their recommendation list there know what it says for "this is recommended because you bought __ or added __ to your cart?

Go click on the line "We have recommendations for you" and it will show you a bunch of recommended stuff, and why its being recommended.

[quote name='seanr1221']So what's the deal with this? It's a sample of the full game that will be out some time later?[/quote]
It's essentially that. The game features about 40ish cars (including Ferraris, Lamborghinis, etc.) and few race tracks with variations. The game does include online multiplayer (with 12 players I believe). Overall, it's a decent value at $40, but I can wait until the "full" game arrives later (which has no proposed release date). Plus, Midnight Club: Los Angeles arrives just a month later, which I'd rather wait for!

Promotional Claim Code: YYLN-Z7YPYJ-T27S2P

Please let this board know once you use the code above. I do not need mine as I do not plan on purchasing this game.

[quote name='christophles']Promotional Claim Code: YYLN-Z7YPYJ-T27S2P

Please let this board know once you use the code above. I do not need mine as I do not plan on purchasing this game.[/QUOTE]

thank you good sir.

[quote name='Cow_tipper']YYNA-BGSN6N-ZZL9QD

Here's my code, please post if you use it.
[/quote]

Used!

Thanks!

Its not a demo.

It still has more cars and tracks then most games at 60 dollars.

I wish people would really can the "DEMO" bullshit.

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']there's no way in hell i'm paying $40 for a demo.[/quote]

Then don't. I don't see the need for all this negativity towards this game, which is exactly what it's labeled as, a Prologue of what is coming next year in GT 5. No on is holding guns to your head to buy this game. If you are a GT fan, then pick it up, if you aren't, then don't. No argument or justification necessary.

That being said, I'm still waiting for this to show up in my Gold Box Quick Picks :p

Yes, I'd appreciate one too please. I was waiting for it to show up in my gold box, and just did, but all the codes are used. One of these codes would be great.

[quote name='h3ro']Then don't. I don't see the need for all this negativity towards this game, which is exactly what it's labeled as, a Prologue of what is coming next year in GT 5. No on is holding guns to your head to buy this game. If you are a GT fan, then pick it up, if you aren't, then don't. No argument or justification necessary.

That being said, I'm still waiting for this to show up in my Gold Box Quick Picks :p[/quote]

well, i'm a gt 1-3 fan. Didn't really care too much for 4, i'm just gonna save $40 and wait until the full game is released next year.

bread's done
Back