Trying to find a surveys for Paypal credit

WarriorBlake

CAGiversary!
I was told by a friend there was a site that gave out Paypal credit for doing surveys up to $500. Does anyone know of what it is or is there another website I can go to?

As far as I know, there are only referal sites for that... We can't give them out here, so you should check in the referrals section. ( Tell me what one you, pick. I've been looking for a good one to xD)

I only use Gaming Lagoon atm. xD

If you are planning to make 500$ on totally free survey sites then you are crazy.
Doing those surveys take quite some time and each are worth very very little.
And thats if they provide that many surveys for you.
your gonna pretty such have to dedicate a large amount of time to get any real money, like a job almost.

Credit card offer sites pay alot more but its more risky and you have to pay some money for most offers.

The only site I know of like that, which is actually useful, is Pincecone Research, which pays $5 per survey, I've gotten like $25 from them so far, and the surveys are easy. Only problem? The site is referral only, they only take people at set periods of time.

[quote name='masterofdarkness']Cashlagoon.com[/quote]

Cashlagoon only offers surveys worth a couple dollars so I doubt $500 is possible there

bread's done
Back