Win my new upcoming book!

TooShort4

CAGiversary!
"Going Warped is a book written by Jordan Lindsey about a young boy, Michael, wanting to start a band of his own and fulfilling his dream of playing at the Vans (c) Warped Tour. Can Michael do it, or will his dream fail? The book is to be released around Spring of 2008."

This book is planning on coming out earlier, I am actually finishing it up right now. If you want it, please reply here with "Enter". Thanks!

Domain to site is GoingWarped.info, but im having problems redirecting it.

http://goingwarped.blogspot.com/

Contest ends Sunday Feb. 24th.

Enter, sounds interesting. Maybe this might be the first book I read in years, assuming I win.

The topic doesn't interest me at all but congrats on getting a book published! I hear it's infinitely hard to get published these days.

Enter!

Hope you do well with your book. I have been working on a book of my own on and off for the past 2 years. Its more for fun, but meh, if people like it then I may publish it.

enter and like twen it might be the first book i read in years. I still have one that i'm reading and have not read it in months. I actually forgot I was reading it till I saw the book mark and it was only halfway through it. good luck on the book.

bread's done
Back