Alundra for the ps1. who got it.????

Simon Adebesi

CAGiversary!
this was my favorite ps1 game. crazy hard, lanstalker sequal [almost] working designs put alot of quality into their games.

Yeah this is one of my favorite games, I still give it a go once in a while (probably finished it 4 times total), its up there with Suikoden 1 and 2 in my PS1 list of favorites.

flipside.....

what was your best finish time in alundra 1????

i got 13 hrs 46min last time around. im trying to beat that time this weekend.

Alundra 2 was garbage. it didnt have anything to do with "Alundra" but overall it was a crappy game.

[quote name='Simon Adebesi']flipside.....

what was your best finish time in alundra 1????

i got 13 hrs 46min last time around. im trying to beat that time this weekend.

Alundra 2 was garbage. it didnt have anything to do with "Alundra" but overall it was a crappy game.[/quote]

It wasn't as good as the first, but I wouldn't call it garbage. I enjoyed it anyway, even though they never did send me the final version :(

[quote name='FlipSide']Yeah this is one of my favorite games, I still give it a go once in a while (probably finished it 4 times total), its up there with Suikoden 1 and 2 in my PS1 list of favorites.[/quote]

suikoden 1 and 2 are my favorite games for the ps1 as well 8)

I love Alundra but i never got a chance to finish it. Typically story of me getting stuck in a puzzle and not playing for a day, then days, then months, etc. I wanna get back into it someday.

Alundra.... What sort of battle structure does that game have? Are the battles turn based like dragon warrior, "wait" time like Chrono Trigger, or real time like Zelda/Dark Cloud? I've been trying to figure it out, but the reviews I read don't really seem to mention it exactly.

I saw Alundra at my local video store used for $50. Is it a rare game like suikoden 2 ? I've herd alot about it but have yet to actually play it.

[quote name='Sea Dragon']Alundra.... What sort of battle structure does that game have? Are the battles turn based like dragon warrior, "wait" time like Chrono Trigger, or real time like Zelda/Dark Cloud? I've been trying to figure it out, but the reviews I read don't really seem to mention it exactly.[/quote]
Its like 2D Zelda but I think its better because its more challenging.

Its somewhat rare. There is only a few copies on Ebay, most with buy it now around $30. Most games by Working Designs are rare.

Alundra.... What sort of battle structure does that game have? Are the battles turn based like dragon warrior, "wait" time like Chrono Trigger, or real time like Zelda/Dark Cloud? I've been trying to figure it out, but the reviews I read don't really seem to mention it exactly.

The original Alundra is the best Zelda:A Link to the Past clone you can imagine. It has some of the best dungeons of any game with puzzles that will really make you stop & think. One of my favorite psone games by far. I lucked up and found a MINT copy of this at a gamestop a couple years back for about $20, complete with the map. It even had the receipt tucked in it where someone had bought it originally. ;)

bread's done
Back