Rogue Galaxy $19.99 @ Amazon

Ryukahn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Rogue Galaxy for $19.99

I did a search and didn't see anything, and every online store I checked still had it for $40. I suppose Amazon could have just got the jump on a GH price drop before everyone else (I don't keep up with when those are supposed to happen). If that is the case, I guess feel free to delete/move/whatever.

Got it for $10 during New Year's sale at Game Crazy. Still haven't opened it yet tho. Too many games in the backlog.

Try to price check it at Target. I got it around mid-January for $10. The sticker said $19, but it was the red clearance sticker that they use sometimes. Good luck finding it; but it woludn't hurt to check if you're already in there. ;)

[quote name='darkcecil32']Yea it's been on amazon for 20 for a couple weeks at least...now if they would only drop the @#$$ing price of Odin Sphere[/quote]

mmmmm that would be yummy :bouncy: odin sphere for 20...

[quote name='jeremywoods']mmmmm that would be yummy :bouncy: odin sphere for 20...[/quote]

ditto. Or less.

Rogue Galaxy was clearancing out @ $10-$15 for some time iirc - Sears and Kmart maybe. It would be hard to find now probably.

As for me, I managed to snag a sealed Rogue Galaxy at a Good Will store for $10 last month. Haven't gotten around to playing it, too many games still.

bread's done
Back