What do you usually call your parents?

darthbudge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I was just wondering about this because some friends thought it was weird that I still call my mom, when talking to her directly, mommy. That is how I have always been raised, and that was how both of my parents were raised.

However it just made me wonder, what do other people call their parents? Mom? Dad? Mother? Father? Mommy? Daddy? By their first names? Some weird nickname?

I let my mom know she was my $$$$a once, and it stuck.

She'll answer my phone calls and say ''What's up, my $$$$aaaaa?!'' She's 53.

I let my dad know hes an asshole every time we talk, so thats his name. Doesn't know how to talk to someone in a respective manner, so he starts yellin' and walkin' all over ya, hence ''asshole''.

I figured you would be the sir and ma'am type, Budge.

Since they seem to keep you on a six inch leash.

And you're a cultured fellow to boot, walking to the mall in a suit to pick up that ProActiv.

Mom= Used to be Mom, Mary more often nowadays
Dad= Used to be Fred, Dad more often nowadays

Funny how they reversed. Maybe because I feel a lot closer to my dad nowadays than my mom, mainly because of her idiocy and mental state.

Mom and Dad. If it's somewhere public and I need their attention without a thousand heads turning I use their first names.

I don't remember a time when I've ever called them mommy or daddy. I must have at some point, but probably not since I got out of diapers.

Well since i seem to constantly have to yell through the house at them, it's usually "huh?" or "what?"

The rest of the time, it's mom or dad.

It does sound like you're 5 which is why I break it out when ever I'm asking for something I have no need for in any way shape and form but want anyway. It reminds her of when I was a little kid and it gets me that 360 controller with receiver for the computer

I know it sounds like you are 5 or something. Although I guess once you get in the habit of calling someone something, it just sticks.

I am thinking about trying to make a conscience effort to just start saying Mom and Dad.

Also, you are a very funny guy Rocko.

please stop referring to your mom as mommy. I can imagine you in walmart yelling "mommy!" to get her attention. *sigh* sad.

My mother is either mom, ma, Booch (nickname she somehow got), or Cunt (inside joke).

My father is dad or pappy (from Popeye).

Mom = parental unit 1 (for some reason she laughs every time at that so I keep doing it)

Dad= dad or pops.

Another good question would be what do your parents call you?

My mom calls me by my real name but my dad apparently never knew it in the first place so he just calls me "Boy" or "Hey"

mom or ma.
dad.

I can't see myself calling them by their first name. It always makes me chuckle when my 5 year old calls me by my first name. He does it on purpose to make me laugh.

"..who ought to be smashed across the face repeatedly with a piece of heavy mining equipment? These grown men....grown men who refer to their fathers as "my daddy." You know? Yeah....you hear a lot of this stupid shit in the South. These Rebel assholes.

'My daddy. My daddy. You know what my daddy used to say? My daddy used to say blabbity blabbity blah.'

'Oh he did, did he? Well, wasn't that :censored:-ing enlightening.
My daddy
used to say :censored: your daddy!
:censored: your daddy in his wrinkled, rustard, rural, country asshole!
Grow up, Billy Joe Carl Bob Danny Frank.
You're not six anymore...more like nine."

--George Carlin (Complaints and Grievances)

In answer to the OP's query: add another to the list who calls his mother Mom and his father Dad.

Mom and Dad

When I was like 8 my best friend made fun of me for calling my mom "mommy" so I dropped it that day...it was funny because months later I went to her house to see if she could play and her sister answered the door. I heard an entire conversation and my friend was calling her mom "mommy". Bitch.

I call my mom "Ma"
and I call my Dad "That-Evil-motherfucking-Dead-beat-piece-of-shit-that-deserves-to-be-shot -and-run-over-by-a-tank-and-ground-into-the-shit-he-crawled from"

bread's done
Back