WTTF/WTB Turbo-Grafx 16 Games

I'm not ignoring you, just hadn't had time to look over your list until now. Unfortunately there doesn't appear to be anything there that I am really looking for. I have all the SNES games you've listed with the exception of NHl '95.

[quote name='discopenguin816']i am interested in ikaruga. check out my collection.[/quote]

I am interested in MP3, Mario Tennis, and DKC3. I'll PM you.

[quote name='billyknoxville']I have a FF2 SNES, but do you have anything else to offer besides what you have listed so far?[/quote]

I might have a few more snes doubles, but nothing spectacular. What I have listed is all I am willing to trade right now.

i'm intrested in your Ikaruga i have (all loose carts)
SNES
super metroid
sim city
super punch out
populous

N64
paper mario
conkers bad fur day
pokemon stadium
wcw vs. nwo -world tour-
zelda OoT (regular vers)

levi333, I would have been interested in MT and CBFD, but I recently traded for them. There's nothing else on your TL that I would want for HM64, but thanks for your interest.

neonglow, is there anything in your collection you would consider trading for any/all of the games you have interest in, or is that off limits for trades?

Any interest in a boxed copy of Earthbound? Complete with Players Guide and scratch and sniff stickers. :)

Let me know.

[quote name='uberzone']Any interest in a boxed copy of Earthbound? Complete with Players Guide and scratch and sniff stickers. :)

Let me know.[/quote]

Are you looking to trade for it or sell?

[quote name='majinvegeta-88']Check my list in sig I am interested in your pokemon bonus disc[/quote]

The only game I'd be interested in on your list right now is Fatal Frame 2...

[quote name='onikage'][quote name='uberzone']Any interest in a boxed copy of Earthbound? Complete with Players Guide and scratch and sniff stickers. :)

Let me know.[/quote]

Are you looking to trade for it or sell?[/quote]

I want your Sony LCD screen and Metal Gear: Substance for it.

bread's done
Back