SMT Nocturne for sale or trade

I thought you were selling it, I was all excited for a minute.

You should probably change the thread title so it's not so misleading.

HOT deal.

Seriously though, they should make a Canadian buy/sell forum. I'd much rather deal inside Canada than shipping with the US...

Advice for the future, if you're looking for something rather than trying to unload, use:

'Want to buy or trade: random game 2000'

or

'My Butt Hurts 2k7: Buy or Trade'

This saves a lot of confusion. :p

I am not selling my copy of SMT nocturne. However I was able to get my copy just recentlly. Traded some cards for it so didn't even have to pay. Goodtimes.

[quote name='maigoyume']we're still trying to get one up, need to contact cheapyD again[/QUOTE]

Next time you contact him inform him 4.7% of all traffic to his site comes from Canada. We are the second largest country that visits his site and we need a little more forum infrastructure for the Canada section.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Next time you contact him inform him 4.7% of all traffic to his site comes from Canada. We are the second largest country that visits his site and we need a little more forum infrastructure for the Canada section.[/quote]
never mind, i clicked on your link.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Next time you contact him inform him 4.7% of all traffic to his site comes from Canada. We are the second largest country that visits his site and we need a little more forum infrastructure for the Canada section.[/quote]

In our case, second place is the equivalent ... of say ... Neo Geo Pocket Colour is second place to GBColour for handhelds that generation. And look what happened with that?

But we are still 3 times larger than the UK. :p

Not really, poiuiu. Better infrastructure means people will join and use the site. Canadian Traffic is site traffic which is useful to sell ads. Also Cheapy D makes credit/cash from the online shopping we do and which affiliates programs he's connected to. If were using Play Asia links and Amazon Cheapy D's happy. If we can get more Canadains to join and they use the links for online shopping he'll be even :rofl:

bread's done
Back