**FREE PIZZA** from Papa John's if your B-day is TODAY

jiggyteddy

CAGiversary!
Details here if your birthday is today... get a free pizza from Papa John's!!!

http://www.papajohns.com/leapday/

Congratulations to you that have a birthday today! I just received this email, sorry if it has already been posted.

This is only for pick up and they claim they will card you.

[quote name='Shimoto']That's great....for all five people in the world born on Feb 29th.[/quote]

Because over the course of many years only 5 people were born on February 29th, right? Glad I got that cleared up.

Free pizza for me (my dad's birthday is today, but we share the same name.:cool:)

how do they confirm if its ur bday? cant you just fake it? im sure they aren't going so ask for an id or ss# lol

[quote name='nick1990']Because over the course of many years only 5 people were born on February 29th, right? Glad I got that cleared up.

Free pizza for me (my dad's birthday is today, but we share the same name.:cool:)[/quote]

Indeed. I wonder who the other four are.

[quote name='xenoman80']how do they confirm if its ur bday? cant you just fake it? im sure they aren't going so ask for an id or ss# lol[/quote] The op said that they claim that they will card you.

[quote name='xenoman80']how do they confirm if its ur bday? cant you just fake it? im sure they aren't going so ask for an id or ss# lol[/quote]

99700586az1.png

Read that last bullet.

[quote name='xenoman80']o lol, didnt bother checking thanks[/quote]

Haha, no problem. I wanted a free pizza too, but they're ID'ing. :cry:

I should print out a piece of paper saying "I was born on february 29, 1990". That's it.

[quote name='Shimoto']That's great....for all five people in the world born on Feb 29th.[/quote]

1/1461 days is 2/29, and with an approximation of 6 billion people on Earth, that makes 4,106,776 people.

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']1/1461 days is 2/29, and with an approximation of 6 billion people on Earth, that makes 4,106,776 people.[/quote]

4,106,771 of them live in India or China.

[quote name='Shimoto']Indeed. I wonder who the other four are.[/quote]

Simon Gagne
Ja Rule
Cam Ward
Dennis Farina

bread's done
Back