Anyone looking for a wave bird or GC controllers?

QiG

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Have a grey wavebird, bought it new when the Wii came out and used it for a few months in 07 and it's just sitting in my closet since the Wii is gone.

Also have 2 GC wired controllers with two extension cables. (One grey, one purple), 2 Nyko Perfect Shots and a PS2 Eye Camera (new/sealed).

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep changing things. Would like to say thanks to everyone who set up quick transactions already.

Bump.. I've decided several games will be available to goozex if there are no bites on em soon. I'd like to get em out to other CAG if we can connect on any trades, but quite frankly I'm excited to be trading at all. I've sent several items out within the 1st few days and I'm pretty easy going about giving up a little more to get what I want, so don't be afraid to check in with me.

btt

Just checking interest, but would anyone trade DW6 for a disc and manual version of Nocturne? I just started playing it yesterday, but I'll probably move on once I'm done (may be a few weeks)

I have a played-for-five-hours-and-not-touched-since Burnout Paradise. Interested in DDS. Is there anything else on your want list besides those two PS3 games?

[quote name='tnote827']I have a played-for-five-hours-and-not-touched-since Burnout Paradise. Interested in DDS. Is there anything else on your want list besides those two PS3 games?[/quote]

Sorry I didn't catch this earlier but I struck a deal for it on GameTZ this afternoon. :cry: I'm only on the lookout for PMs and I hardly ever check the thread unless I need to make a change.

bread's done
Back