*DEAD* ANOTHER 1gb FREE Flash Drive

Just did it, thanks OP.

And I'm not sure if they change or if it matters, but just in case, the correct quiz answers it gave me after I finished are:

1) The "Flex 4" widget will take up 4 times more space than the "Flex 1" widget.
2) The List or DataGrid widget.
3) Set the Button Widget's "onclick" property to the Service Call name.
4) Define the source of that widget's backing data, or caption.
5) Click the "Run" Button from the "Design" tab.
6) Set a label, or textual annotation for a widget.
7) Create a new Content widget, pointed at the DIV you created under the Markup Tab
8) Project
9) You can define by pasting in your own markup.
10) dev.wavemaker.com

I got 60% right and passed, and I just claimed it. Thanks again, OP.

[quote name='garfep']Just did it, thanks OP.

And I'm not sure if they change or if it matters, but just in case, the correct quiz answers it gave me after I finished are:

1) The "Flex 4" widget will take up 4 times more space than the "Flex 1" widget.
7) Create a new Content widget, pointed at the DIV you created under the Markup Tab
8) Project
10) dev.wavemaker.com

I got 60% right and passed, and I just claimed it. Thanks again, OP.[/quote]

Thx, the questions were in different order for me.
THX OP.

Thanks OP, can never have too many flash drives.

[quote name='garfep']Just did it, thanks OP.

8) Project
10) dev.wavemaker.com

I got 60% right and passed, and I just claimed it. Thanks again, OP.[/quote]

Thanks for the answers as well!

Thanks op! Hopefully I get this thing, I tend to sign up for a lot of free stuff but don't receive much. :cry:

I have now signed up for 3 free USB drive things. Lets if I even get one, even though I desperately need one since my old one broke. I hope Microsoft and this pull through.

Thanks OP and to garfep for the answers. I'm batting 0 for 3 so far on these free USB drives, maybe this will be my turnaround.

WOOT!!! GOT MINE!!

1stFlash.jpg

Came in the mail today via bubble envelope. The drive was in the felt box. There is a red light above the strap hole that stays lit when you plug it in. The part on the cap and at the end are reflective silver. No programs were on it, but I formatted it just in case.

I pray this is a sign of more free stuff to come! (still looking for my Hot Cookies perfume lol)

i emailed a guy at wavemaker, and he said they are all still being sent out. Everyone will get them sooner or later since there are "a lot of them"

I'm playing an even better game: Preparing for a computer repair competition! Been studing all weekend and I get to go to Kansas City if I beat 4 other people this weekend!!

bread's done
Back