[DEAD] Xbox Live GTA IV Sweepstakes - thousands of prizes!

Hostile

CAGiversary!
Feedback
137 (100%)
CLICK HERE

Prize Information

On or about April 23, lucky winners will be chosen from all entries to receive the following prizes:
  • Four Grand Prizes: Four winners will score a four-day/three-night trip for two to New York City to attend the Xbox LIVE Gold Grand Theft Auto IV Launch Party.
  • One Hundred First Prizes: Custom Xbox 360 Elite console
  • Two Thousand Second Prizes: A Rockstar baseball bat
  • Five Thousand Third Prizes: 500 Microsoft Points
  • Three Thousand Fourth Prizes: 1000 Microsoft Points
  • Two Thousand Fifth Prizes: 1600 Microsoft Points
  • Five Thousand Sixth Prizes: One-month Xbox LIVE Gold subscription
  • Three Thousand Seventh Prizes: Three-month Xbox LIVE Gold subscription
  • Two Thousand Eighth Prizes: One-year Xbox LIVE Gold subscription

ENDS: April 14, 2008

It said I can't enter cause it's not available in my region (Canada). But It let me continue anyway and now it says "Thansk for registering for the GTA IV Sweetstakes." o_O Rules say only open to US but we'll see what happens I guess. xD Thanks OP.

Wow, I've never seen a contest where the eighth prize is better than the sixth one.

Yeah, I see that the number of prizes actually decrease from 6-8th place, but still...kinda odd.

[quote name='Frog Ribs']Wow, I've never seen a contest where the eighth prize is better than the sixth one.

Yeah, I see that the number of prizes actually decrease from 6-8th place, but still...kinda odd.[/quote]
I believe that they are just listing the prizes. I don't think they mean 8th place prize or anything.

[quote name='Frog Ribs']Wow, I've never seen a contest where the eighth prize is better than the sixth one.

Yeah, I see that the number of prizes actually decrease from 6-8th place, but still...kinda odd.[/quote]
Third, fourth and fifth place are the same way.

I'm surprised they aren't giving away any copies of GTA IV.

Go to fucking hell MS. FIX THE fuckING GLITCHES YOU HAVE IN YOUR SYSTEMS. I'm fucking 18, not under 18 you dumb asses.

I swear to god. MS is a company that makes fucking billions per year, but they can't fix simple glitches? If you sign up to xbox live as a 17 year old, that age NEVER gets updated. It stays 17... Good thing I didn't know about this age shit before signing up!

Entered as well, thanks OP. With so many prizes definitely hope to see a few CAGs win. I'm also surprised none of the prizes include GTA IV. I much rather win any of the other prizes than that trip though...don't really care to go to a launch party...unless they give me a bag filled with all the other prizes!

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']...don't really care to go to a launch party...unless they give me a bag filled with all the other prizes![/quote]

Exactly my thoughts, I wouldn't even be able to get off of work for it I'm sure.
Entered, thanks OP.

To enter, look for the link under "Sweepstakes Registration."

And of course GTA IV isn't gonna be a prize--they want us to buy it. :p

I hope I win a baseball bat. It would go well with the prizes I won in the Bully contest (slingshot, cricket bat, skateboard deck, etc)

Hey guys, it looks like it's back.

I think the ones that signed up are suppose to sign up again because I remember when I clicked on it before that it said I entered already... don't hold me to it though.

Am I the only person that finds it bizarre that not one of the prizes actually includes the game?

I wanted to ask the people who signed up after the downtime, does it say "Thanks for entering!" when you click on the form again?

Cool, I think I will enter. I am shooting to win a Rockstar baseball bat, anyone who wins one and wants to get rid of it, CML:lol:

bread's done
Back