Free Trade Month- Goozex!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowMasterX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
For anyone who was turned off by the idea of having to pay Goozex a WHOLE DOLLAR for their trades, I thought I'd let the CAG community know that as a thank you for the excellent year of growth that 2007 was for the Goozex Team, they're making the entire March "Free Trades Month."

What this means is that, while you normally need a trade credit, which usually costs a dollar, to do trades, now you only need to have points for a game. No credit card needed to use Goozex now, so you should make use of this deal and get as many games you can without the added tax to Goozex.

If you want to sign up, you can hit the link in my sig, which would be appreciated. If you sign up under it, upon completing your first trade, you (and I. :p) will get an extra free 100 points and a free trade credit (which you won't have to use until after March!). If you're averse to getting free stuff though (which begs the question, why are you on this part of the CAG forums?) you can sign up straight from Goozex's website.

Locking.
(a) already a thread on it.
(b) don't ask other users to signup under your links in the free stuff section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back