Mr. Shen's Weekly Giveaway - Phoenix Wright Edition (#01)

Zero3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Hello everyone! Mr. Shen here with the all new FREE WEEKLY GIVEAWAY! Hooray! This week's prize is...

=========================
Mr. Shen's Weekly Giveaway
Phoenix Wright Edition (#01)

1x Phoenix Wright: Justice For All Stylus
1x Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations Plush Keychain
1x Apollo Justice Metal Keychain

To enter, go to my personal site: http://www.alexandershen.com and click the giveaway button!

You have until Friday, March 7th to enter!
=========================

Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know if I've won?
You will be notified via e-mail if you've won. I will request your shipping address so I can send you the prize. Congrats for winning, by the way.

Will you SPAM my e-mail box?
I hate SPAM e-mail (I love the fake meat) as much as you. So rest assured that the day I start sending SPAM is the day my hands fall off and I have to play Rock Band with my face.

So... what's your angle?
Basically, I want to give a little more hope to the internet. I'm just a guy who thinks that it's good to be generous to a community that he loves being a part of.

No, really. What's your angle?
Seriously! I just had this idea one day while I was driving to work that there aren't any sites that offer a totally no strings attached giveaway that would appeal to gamers and comickers like myself. Then I figured what's a few bucks out of my pocket per week to help get someone something they actually want?

Is it really free?
Shipping and everything.

Who can enter?
Right now, for the sake of saving money on shipping, I'm only accepting entries from the US. If you enter and I find out that you're not from the US, I'll have to redraw another winner.

If I enter multiple times, will I have a better chance of winning?
No. Your chances will actually equal zero if you enter multiple times. When can you participate again? I have no idea. I'll have to roll a d20 to figure that one out.

How often is this updated?
New giveaways will appear Monday mornings. Contest entry will end on Fridays. I'll contact the winner over the weekend. The contest starts again the following Monday. And so the quest continues.

In case peoples are the wondering, all items that were originally sealed are still sealed.

Personally, I use a Pac-Pix stylus when I play my DS. It's like a #2 pencil!

Good luck everyone!

And make sure to tell more people about the contest! The better the turn out, the better the prizes I'll put for future giveaways!

Quick question: would you send the prizes to a P.O. box if that person happened to win? I just need to make sure, 'cause I don't wanna enter and find out I can't actually get it (happened on a site I signed up for a while ago... >_

[quote name='Ravenhood']Quick question: would you send the prizes to a P.O. box if that person happened to win? I just need to make sure, 'cause I don't wanna enter and find out I can't actually get it (happened on a site I signed up for a while ago... >_

I have to say that the bomb game is ridiculously addicting. I was playing for 10 minutes at one point before realizing that my moves left was in the negatives.

[quote name='matth00lt']I have to say that the bomb game is ridiculously addicting. I was playing for 10 minutes at one point before realizing that my moves left was in the negatives.[/QUOTE]

That's hilarious. I guess we'll call it Beta testing.

[quote name='Zero3']That's hilarious. I guess we'll call it Beta testing.[/quote]It's simple and ridiculously fun. I guess we can call this my second game beta testing...souptoys being the first. Both seemingly simple and yet highly addictive. CURSE YOU SIMPLE AND ADDICTIVE!

[quote name='Pyramid_Party']So who was the winner?[/QUOTE]

Splatoon was the winner last time. Check out the new giveaway!

bread's done
Back