Buy.com 4000 Xbox Live Points for $46.99 Tax to some, Free ship GCO makes it sweeter!

WOW! you save $3.01 Whoo Hoo! I'm gonna buy 100 at this price!

what noob still lists items with GCO prices ???

Most of us have already over used our GCO privileges.

GCO can be used on a lot of items. saving $3 + GCO is not a something that should be posted here.

Dear MODs - please lock this thread!

edit - Oh I see the noob removed the GCO. But we still have to pay TAX. Now the TAx was removed.

OP - do us all a favor and read instead of posting. If you & your friends want to spam a forum, go elsewhere

(here ya go, i'll put a little sugar on it for you)

GCO != a deal, as it's been abused to death.

$46.99 w/o tax and w/free shipping, that's a more appropriate title for this thread.

[quote name='ICEPICC']what idiot still lists items with GCO prices ???

its 1 per credit card.

Dear MODs - please lock this thread![/QUOTE]

No it's not. It's one per gmail account. I've bought a ton of stuff with the same credit card, but all different gmail accounts.

note to self: purchase this when get paid next

never hurts to have another 4,000 points for only $37 :)

I will be using the GCO deal >_>

[quote name='invinceable104']What do you mean no tax? Tax to CA...[/QUOTE]

And Tax to TN

Btw...Gamestop is selling cards (Wii and XBox Marketplace) with no tax

[quote name='heavy liquid']No it's not. It's one per gmail account. I've bought a ton of stuff with the same credit card, but all different gmail accounts.[/QUOTE]

Same here, but my most recent attempt got shut down twice. So I think they're starting to crack down more.

I'll try one more time to ammend the title. icepicc, you are a veteran of this board and I can only imagine how many times you have come with a stupid reply to someone who is TRYING TO SAVE YOU MONEY!!! Seriously, if you don't completely agree with a post, a friendly suggestion is all that is required, instead you do what you did and our community is worse off because of people like you because people are afraid of getting flammed when the mess up the smallest amount. This is a community, and I consider many people on here that I have never met to be friends of mine, so next before you post something like you did, think about it first. Calling people idiots in real life will get you nowhere, grow up, get a job, and quite being an asshole to people on these boards!

Meh, I'm still at over 10k points saved up from my sig sites even after recent N+ and Rez purchases... I can't imagine paying for points unless it was a true bargain price ;)

[quote name='ICEPICC'] WOW! you save 3.01 Whoo Hoo! I'm gonna buy 100 at this price!

what idiot still lists items with GCO prices ???

its 1 per credit card. (i think)

Dear MODs - please lock this thread!

edit - Oh I see the idiot removed the GCO. But we still have to pay TAX.[/quote]

Saving $3.01 each on 100 pcs would save you $301. Not as shabby :)

Add in GCO to make a grand savings of $311 \\:D/

thanks op, i just ordered with google check out for the first time, worked flawlessly. I got it for $36.99 with free shipping and no tax

[quote name='rdwd39']I'll try one more time to ammend the title. icepicc, you are a veteran of this board and I can only imagine how many times you have come with a stupid reply to someone who is TRYING TO SAVE YOU MONEY!!! Seriously, if you don't completely agree with a post, a friendly suggestion is all that is required, instead you do what you did and our community is worse off because of people like you because people are afraid of getting flammed when the mess up the smallest amount. This is a community, and I consider many people on here that I have never met to be friends of mine, so next before you post something like you did, think about it first. Calling people idiots in real life will get you nowhere, grow up, get a job, and quite being an asshole to people on these boards![/quote]

Yeah, I'm gonna agree with you there. I love this site to death, but I'm afraid to post deals I find because I don't want to get flammed for trying to help. If people kept it cool and just "suggested" things I'd post more often :lol:

[quote name='rdwd39']I'll try one more time to ammend the title. icepicc, you are a veteran of this board and I can only imagine how many times you have come with a stupid reply to someone who is TRYING TO SAVE YOU MONEY!!! Seriously, if you don't completely agree with a post, a friendly suggestion is all that is required, instead you do what you did and our community is worse off because of people like you because people are afraid of getting flammed when the mess up the smallest amount. This is a community, and I consider many people on here that I have never met to be friends of mine, so next before you post something like you did, think about it first. Calling people idiots in real life will get you nowhere, grow up, get a job, and quite being an asshole to people on these boards![/QUOTE]

lol - do us all a favor and dont start any New threads.

Saving $3 + GCO in not something worth mentioning here. Its just too stupid.

oh, and dont complain about name calling when you write crap like this.

if you want to be a valued community member, dont be so sensitive & dont spam this forum with your crap GCO deals.

have fun

play nice

Thanks OP....with GCO and free shipping got it for $36.99!!!!!!!

I appreciate the heads up to save me some cash on MS Points!!!!

[quote name='Sharingan Tony']Yeah, I'm gonna agree with you there. I love this site to death, but I'm afraid to post deals I find because I don't want to get flammed for trying to help. If people kept it cool and just "suggested" things I'd post more often :lol:[/quote]

[quote name='ICEPICC']lol - do us all a favor and dont start any New threads.

if you want to be a valued community member, dont be so sensitive & dont spam this forum with your crap GCO deals.

have fun

play nice[/quote]

Hmm, well there is one person, I wonder how many other people are exactly like this? And look how many people thought this was a great deal. Some people have not abused the GCO thing to death so for some, oh wait, many, it is a fabulous deal. If you are this hateful to people you don't even know that are trying to save you money, I'd love to know how you treat your friends. I know you aren't the only one doing this kind of stuff, but it just pisses me off every time I see someone crapping on a thread because then that member turns into a lurker and never posts a deal when they see it. Don't you think that is a problem on this board?

[quote name='ICEPICC']lol - do us all a favor and dont start any New threads.

have fun

play nice[/quote]

someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

I have to agree that "w/ GCO" is not a specific game deal, its pretty much a given that people who want to use GCO can do so as they see fit, personally I tried it and didnt like it because all GCO does is process your payment, there is no refund or any CS at all via GCO, all they do is take your money and send you on your way.

bread's done
Back